Author Topic: Post Pres. BHO Era  (Read 6661 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
Re: Post Pres. BHO Era
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2017, 02:56:19 PM »
I'd bet that the disrespect will emanate from the Clintons too! 

I think the last decent dem to leave was Carter!  The last two, not so much!

That's not saying much, because Pres. WJC is the only one to leave, Pres. BHO will be second, since Carter.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Timothy

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2017, 03:05:30 PM »
That's not saying much, because Pres. WJC is the only one to leave, Pres. BHO will be second, since Carter.

True but I've only been voting since 1976!  Anything prior don't mean much and they're all dead anyways!

I'm focusing on the future and will ignore anything that BHO or his woman are saying.  They've done a fine job of destroying the country and their party is suffering greatly for that effort!  We soundly said as a nation "f*#k you!" to his legacy..  Time for some rebuilding...

LOL :)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2017, 03:24:57 PM »
He never served this nation, Mike...
What else would you expect from this trailer trash treasonous Muslim POS ?

Tell us what you really mean by that Tom!!!

Timothy is on mark.  No need to expect what you know won't be coming....
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

tombogan03884

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2017, 03:25:07 PM »
We can go back and forth about vacations and golf, but that is not the point or issue here.  Presidents have a history of respect for the peaceful transfer of power, and they get out of the way of the incoming president.  THAT IS THE POINT AND ISSUE!

We will survive money spent on vacations, we are so damn deep in debt it is a drop in the bucket at this point, but we will not survive a former president undermining the sitting president.

The vacations are a small part of it but it points to the type of low class douche bags the Obama's are.
We used to have a word for people like that.

alfack

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2017, 03:42:25 PM »
Now Kerry is saying the same thing! Lol, they should make a TV show on NBC, based on this, called "Two Boobs and a Tranny!" They need to be ridiculed for being such imbeciles.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 07:39:23 AM »

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2017, 03:14:02 AM »
Best guess is we will only hear minor things about him after a year or so.

I am sure he will write a few bull shit books and my go back to teaching law at some liberal shit hole.   That is assuming he does mot move too Europe, which is best case for everyone.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

tombogan03884

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2017, 05:58:24 AM »
He wants to be the next head of the UN

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2017, 08:32:00 PM »
Unless the media learns self control, Pres. BHO will be in the media every time he wishes.  The media feels dumped on by Trump, because he does not notify them or include them in every thing he does.  They think they are entitled to unlimited access, and pre-event briefings so they can tell us what happened before it happens.  Trump does not agree or believe this is the way it should be.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2017, 07:20:46 AM »
The "media" are a discredited joke.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2017, 05:46:35 AM »
This total asshole of a President, along with all of his worthless minions, have offered the American people nothing but political, social, and economic failure for the past 8 years. He going to be losing his audience very quickly once he leaves office. All he'll be doing is criticizing Trump's every move, along with every other Republican who's in power. The media will continue to slobber over him, and give him a mouthpiece, because he's all they've got left to carry on the hate. The Clinton's are finished in politics, and Biden soon will be. Who's left, that certified nut case Warren?

Americans are sick and tired of the Trump bashing. They've been O.D.'d on it for the last year and a half. Obama has set the Presidential performance bar so low, it will be difficult for Trump and the Republicans to not look like hero's and saviors. I think over the next 2 years the Democrats are going to do nothing except make themselves even less relevant than they are today. Even though that seems impossible, they'll manage it. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk