Author Topic: Tomi Lahren  (Read 4474 times)

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Tomi Lahren
« on: December 22, 2016, 03:24:07 PM »
Don't know if any of you have seen this woman's videos, but I think she is worth wtching.

She doesn't hold back and is more enjoyable to look at than Bogan or BillT...in my oppinion....

Take a look...it's FaceBook...so that will be required...not sure if she has anything on Youtube

https://www.facebook.com/TomiLahren/videos/1179167672176418/

She does have a YouTube channel if you prefer. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2SlbD8lPp3HllSl-Fu-pXw

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Timothy

Re: Tomi Lahren
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2016, 04:03:18 PM »
She has some podcasts, too!

I know what Tom looks like and in that we agree!  She's easier on the eyes, fer true!

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2016, 04:24:47 PM »
Yeah, I started watching her videos this month.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2016, 05:49:41 PM »
She is mostly on Twitter, I believe, but I watch every chance I get on FB.  Love her a lot.  Lots of guts and speaks her mind!

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2016, 06:13:27 PM »
She is on  "The Blaze" but it is a subscription channel.  $9.95/mo,  $99.95/yr.

I do like her videos, but I need to wait till I win $100 before I can subscribe.

Hope she get the support..she earns it.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 11:36:02 PM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2016, 07:03:25 AM »
The Blaze has some good people but Glenn Beck is a POS mental case.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2016, 07:10:11 AM »
This gal is going places FAST. I love most everything she say's, and she has the liberals going crazy with her political incorrectness. And now with all the liberals making complete fools of themselves over Hillary's loss, she has unlimited fodder. Her "Final Thoughts" are the absolute best. You know she's hitting home runs by how much the liberals despise and attack her. Political correctness is not in her vocabulary.

bulldog75

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2016, 02:41:53 PM »
She is a fireball and most of the time she eviscerates liberals. She was one of the Trump fans on the Blaze. She has class also. 
Citizens sleep peacfully at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2017, 06:06:20 AM »
I look to her moving to Fox News in the near future. Especially now that Greta and Kelly have both flown the coop. (Both liberals and good riddance). They need a hot live wire in their prime time line up. Tomi would be the perfect fit. She's good looking, has a huge audience with a big following, and fits right into the Fox political format.

She has already been a reoccurring guest on O'Reilly, and has made appearances on several other Fox shows recently. A lot of people are saying O'Reilly may retire after his contract is up at the end of the year. He doesn't need the hectic schedule any longer. He can still earn a fortune off all of his book sales. Plus he can devote his time to writing full time, and earn even more. If that happens Tomi Lahren is all but certain to make the move to Fox. I hope she does. She deserves it.

bulldog75

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2017, 09:42:59 PM »
They said she is to far right for FOX.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq0_nyWVXCI
Citizens sleep peacfully at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk