Author Topic: Recount Going Against The Democrats  (Read 6727 times)

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
Recount Going Against The Democrats
« on: December 07, 2016, 09:52:17 AM »
These idiot Democrats don't know when to quit. The "recount" is going against them in Wisconsin. Trump is gaining votes.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/07/recounts-barely-making-dent-in-election-results-trump-gains-in-wisconsin.html

Timothy

Re: Recount Going Against The Democrats
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 10:38:16 AM »
As my Wisconsin born Unca Olaf used to say;  "Oofta, that's gonna hurt!"

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 10:46:39 AM »
I think it's funnier than a cat trying to cover up a turd on a frozen pond.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 12:29:55 PM »
I only have 2  wors for them, HA and HA again.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2016, 01:50:17 PM »
It's Karma....pronounced  "HAHA  FU"
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 12:24:55 PM »

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2016, 03:20:53 AM »
It's Karma....pronounced  "HAHA  FU"

I actually believe in Karma. I didn't when I was younger, but I do now. What goes around, comes around. Hitler built the Third Reich to last 1,000 years. It lasted only 12. Hillary built her campaign to last 2 terms. She never made it past election night.

Karma even worked positively for the Chicago Cubs. It took 108 years, but it finally happened. For Trump it took a bit less.

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2016, 07:14:38 AM »
I actually believe in Karma. I didn't when I was younger, but I do now.

I fully embrace the idea of change as one ages.

I used to believe in reincarnation--in a previous life.

But I don't in this one.

Crusader Rabbit
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

tombogan03884

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2016, 12:29:39 PM »
With the huge number of fraudulent votes being reported by groups like #truethevote pushing for recounts is the dumbest possible thing the Democarts have done since running a brain damaged candidate who was under investigation by the FBI.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2016, 06:24:39 PM »
When I was 12 and being sick in the hospital, I was given a "magic square" puzzle where you  have to maneuver 11 little squares inside the bigger square frame that had 1 empty square for sliding into.

This one formed a phrase  "You get out of life just what you put into it" 

Seems to match up with Karma pretty well.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 865
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2016, 12:22:52 AM »
When I was 12 and being sick in the hospital, I was given a "magic square" puzzle where you  have to maneuver 11 little squares inside the bigger square frame that had 1 empty square for sliding into.

This one formed a phrase  "You get out of life just what you put into it" 

Seems to match up with Karma pretty well.

Very similar situation, only I was eight.  Almost a week in the hospital, and then a month at home.  Got me hooked on these puzzles and problem solving.  You know you have the problem solved when you learn how to pop the tiles out, and put them back in in the correct positions  ;D  Learned the same with the Rubik Cube:  1st was just to peel the colored stickers off and make it all black, and then 2nd was learning how to pop the pieces off the spider and put them back on.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk