Author Topic: Recount Going Against The Democrats  (Read 6728 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Recount Going Against The Democrats
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2016, 06:01:44 AM »
I ike to call that the "Gordian solution" .

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2016, 06:46:59 AM »
These idiot liberals still have not learned what everyone else already knows. Once you've been proven to be ridiculously WRONG, SHUT UP! Especially after they've all been made fools of. And the MSM appears to be doubling down on losing what little credibility they ever had, which isn't much. In spite of all of it, they continue to keep hitting themselves on the head with the proverbial hammer, hoping they'll feel better when they stop. Liberal Democrats have turned into a self inflicted disaster.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2016, 07:04:39 AM »
<snip>
 And the MSM appears to be doubling down on losing what little credibility they ever had, which isn't much. In spite of all of it, they continue to keep hitting themselves on the head with the proverbial hammer, hoping they'll feel better when they stop. Liberal Democrats have turned into a self inflicted disaster.

And the problem here is......?
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2016, 07:45:15 AM »

I'm just saying that in 2 years there is going to be another major election. The same lame media is going to come back into the picture playing the same old game. No one will believe anything they predict, or say in regards to polls or chances. They will be given a chance to redeem themselves. But they will use it to discredit themselves even further. I can't understand why they keep preaching to a choir who is both stupid as well as tone deaf?

tombogan03884

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2016, 07:59:04 AM »

To many of the common herd still think it's "news".

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 03:58:53 PM »

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 865
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2016, 08:37:03 AM »
After being gone for a couple days, I was doing a little catch up last night.  Still a long way to go, but blood pressure can only take so much at one time.  I am seeing the media pushing that the CIA found that Russia influenced the elections.  Still need to read deeper, but I don't see that they interfered or manipulated anything.  Is this really a shock to anyone?  For decades our presidential candidates have gone overseas to campaign in other nations.  It took me a long time to figure this out, but they WANT foreign leaders, citizens, and media supporting them and/or fighting against their opponent.  Maybe it is time for the media to run a story about how many nations spread hate against DJT.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2016, 09:23:26 AM »
I think all of this is mounting for an Electoral College run to get Hitlery in.  I gave Trump a pass for talking to Romney, etc. just for this reason.  If all of the never Trumpers were on the Electoral bandwagon it would get dicey.

Problem for the libs would be what to do with all of the riots after they stole the election.  We had a sitting US President (Obama....excuse me while I go spit and wash my mouth out now) telling non-citizens to vote.  And they are crowing about Ruskies influencing the election when they have been in cahoots and have lied their behinds off rigging and influencing the election? 

All I have to say is the hurt feelings group doesn't know what hurt is yet.  Steal the election and they may....I think they would be quite shocked if someone slaps the dog doo out of them, pisses in their face, steps on the their smart phone and then walks away without so much as a whiff of concern for their feelings and general overall well being. 
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 865
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2016, 12:06:46 PM »
If you fear for our nation over anarchist groups like the Black Panthers and Black Lives Matter, you ain't seen nothing yet if the Electoral College goes against their purpose. 

I see the Electoral College the same way I do term limits.  The College balances the regions of the nation, so we can not be oppressed by popular vote.  It is well known who would rule the nation if it weren't for the College.  Our Legislative Branch is wisely split between one house that equally represents each state and one house that equally represents each citizen.  We have term limits that are called elections.  However, how do we answer situations like Feinstein, Pelosi, Kennedy, etc. who are extreme, represent a strong extreme group, and serve for decades?  What is the fair way to balance these people? 

As painful as it is to live with and even say this, I believe that what our Founding Fathers set up has and is working.  To undo things over knee jerk emotions would do more harm than good in the future.  As is being said all over the book of faces:  "I survived Obama - You will survive Trump!"
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2016, 12:36:31 PM »
The difference between liberals and conservatives is that liberals engage in blind violence where as conservatives would just remove the problem in a planned targeted manner with out getting themselves a new XBox or running shoes.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk