Author Topic: The Drama Queens May Leave Now  (Read 9368 times)

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
Re: The Drama Queens May Leave Now
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2016, 09:16:29 AM »
Schumer is already saying "I was just joking".

She's a piece of $h!t.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2016, 09:59:55 AM »
She's a piece of $h!t.

C'mon Bill.......tell us how you really feel.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 573
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2016, 06:35:18 AM »
C'mon Bill.......tell us how you really feel.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Gee lighten up PegLeg....it was just a joke.  You know, like a comedic stage show.....   ;)
It was flattery...it really was.   ::)
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2016, 06:59:38 AM »
All of these A Holes, (including Goldberg), who were on that list are now all saying, "they were just joking". They weren't "joking". They were doing what liberals always do. They were all lying. They'll stay, bitching, moaning, and complaining about everything Trump say's or does for the next 8 years.

They've got a lot to cry about. Many are saying with the Clinton's gone and completely out of power, it's leaving the Democratic Party a complete wreck. Obama, no matter if he likes it or not, will become the leader and power broker of the Democratic Party at noon on January 20, 2017. People are saying he has zero interest in politics, and just wants to make money.

They'll shoot themselves in the head if they let Sanders or Warren run the Democrats. The country has spoken. They want more liberalism about as much as cancer. They could lose even bigger in 2 years. Especially if Trump delivers on most any of his promises. Judging by the Stock Market, he's well on his way. Basically, it's their turn to cry. And they appear to be doing it well!

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 453
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2016, 07:06:22 AM »
And I don't think Ginsberg directly said she'd leave, but hinted strongly she wanted to honor her late husbands desire to move to NZ.   

BUT SHE WON'T.  She'll try to hold out until the next liberal POTUS.   
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 07:51:58 AM »

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2016, 07:22:30 AM »
And I don't think Ginsberg directly said she'd leave, but hinted strongly she wanted to honor her late husbands desire to move to NZ.   

BUT SHE WON'T.  She'll try to hold out until the next liberal POTUS.

Hopefully she'll have a long wait and won't make it.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 453
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2016, 07:45:11 AM »
Reading a recent interview between the lines,  I think she realizes she may not be able to last 4 years, much less 8.   She also doesn't want to quit just yet leaving a conservative majority, even if for only a couple of months.    After 1/20 though she'll finally face facts and retire.  Only thing that will keep her is maybe some impending case she really wants to vote on.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

tombogan03884

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2016, 08:32:26 AM »
She actually has been dead since 2011 she just hasn't told any one.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2016, 08:35:56 AM »
Reading a recent interview between the lines,  I think she realizes she may not be able to last 4 years, much less 8.   She also doesn't want to quit just yet leaving a conservative majority, even if for only a couple of months.    After 1/20 though she'll finally face facts and retire.  Only thing that will keep her is maybe some impending case she really wants to vote on.

Their job is pretty cushy. They have a complete staff to do all of their research for them. They basically go over everything the staff has prepared for them, and make a ruling. They even have people to prepare their brief's, much like the President has speechwriters. And for the most part, they know how they're going to rule right out of the starting gate. They basically just hang around and enjoy being King or Queen $h!t for as long as it lasts. That, and collect $213,900.00 a year salary.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2016, 04:10:43 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk