Author Topic: place your bets for win the pardon happens.  (Read 6544 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
place your bets for win the pardon happens.
« on: November 09, 2016, 04:32:27 AM »
My guess is some time jan 2, but I would not be shocked if it happened right after the election is final/hrc concedes.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

tombogan03884

Re: place your bets for win the pardon happens.
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 05:50:07 AM »
Question is, will Obama jump the crooked old has been to the front of the line, or make her wait behind all the crack dealers .

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 07:49:55 AM »
He hates the Clintons. He might just let her fry.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

Timothy

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 08:56:19 AM »
Besides, to pardon someone without having been indicted or convicted of anything is ludicrous.

He was protecting his "legacy" which, for the most part, will be flushed down the crapper if Donny boy does what he's promised! 

He'd rather pardon mooslims, crackheads and whores than that woman!

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2016, 11:04:27 AM »
I look for things to go quiet until after January 20, 2017...... then, after BHO is gone, look for a "special investigator" to be chosen to head a review of the entire HRC/DNC machine.

Maybe....maybe not.....call it a gut feeling....maybe because it's what I would do in DJT's place.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 01:42:59 AM »

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2016, 11:18:20 AM »
trump already said trey gowdy is going to be the ag...  if you don't know who that is, go to youtube and look him up.

if that is true, I see him flat out doing the grand jury thing, so there is no politics envoled, which is what should have happened from day 1.

only they did not want to do that... because if they say yes, you have to try her.   on the good side is every thing there is sealed and can not be accesses by anyone( which you would have thought they would want, but they had to know they would have said yes)

Bidah

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2016, 12:25:26 PM »
I am with the "how do you pardon someone that did nothing wrong" bit.

Besides, he does hate her with a passion.  Donald needs to clean house, big time.  "You're FIRED!"  LOL
“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.”  The Doctor

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2016, 01:25:49 PM »
Nixon was, the only reason why I can see him doing it is, the crumbs lead straight back to him.

Timothy

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2016, 02:40:57 PM »
Nixon was, the only reason why I can see him doing it is, the crumbs lead straight back to him.

You're right, I'd forgot about ol' Gerry giving Dicky a pass and I lived it...

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2016, 05:22:24 PM »
"My fellow Americans, our long national nightmare is over."
Gerald Ford upon being sworn in after Nixon's resignation.

Could probably be used again today.
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk