Author Topic: FBI Investigation reopened on Hillary eMails  (Read 15535 times)

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
Re: FBI Investigation reopened on Hillary eMails
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2016, 06:58:07 AM »
What you're starting to see here, is the beginning of the end for both Clinton and Obama. Much as a Mafia chieftain like John Gotti, both have been really good at getting away with illegal acts for a long time. The problem is that only lasts for so long. Brains, power, and muscle will only get you so far, and luck always runs out.

Gotti got away with a whole truckload. That gave him a feeling of arrogance and infallibility. He thought he could do anything he wanted and get away with it. In the process he got careless, and was finally put down for good. Like Clinton, he left a wake of evidence behind, in his path of illegality. The exact same thing is going to happen to both Clinton and Obama. They both have been getting away with murder for years. And both have enriched themselves beyond their wildest dreams in the process. (Remember, the Presidency only pays $400K a year, and a Senate seat just $174K). Like Gotti, they both have copped arrogant attitudes because of all they've gotten away with. Again like Gotti, they both got sloppy as a result. And left far too much evidence behind. And implicated far too many people in the process.

Now, the entire house of cards is starting to tumble. Bad things can pile up for just so long. And it appears the tipping point has been reached for Clinton. Every day more and more damning evidence of wrong doing is piled on top of what already exists. When, (not if), she goes down, she'll give up Obama faster than Sammy Gravano gave up John Gotti. In another 4 years, perhaps less, Obama's "legacy" is going to make Richard Nixon look like a Boy Scout. And Clinton could very well be looking at jail time. And with Trump in the Oval Office, she'll have a better chance of winning the Powerball 5 times in a row, than getting a Presidential pardon.   

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2016, 07:33:44 AM »
Another thing you have to remember, is now this Huma Abedin is in very serious trouble on her own. It's all but certain the FBI has found Top Secret information on her unsecure computer. That her pervert husband, (who has no security clearance), was in possession of, and was using.

She will give up Clinton to save her own ass like greased lightning. There are also many others in the State Department who knew damn well what was going on, who will be more than willing to do much the same. Clinton's cronies, along with Loretta Lynch, are going to start flipping left and right once their feet are put to the fire. And Comey himself is out to not only save his own skin in this whole mess, but also reestablish at least some credability with his men. All of which were appalled by his decision not to prosecute. As far as Comey is concerned, at this point it's far better to be part of the prosecution, than part of the defense, when this whole thing goes down. There isn't enough perfume on planet Earth to cover up this much $h!t.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2016, 11:40:11 AM »
Can you draw  a comparison between Clinton and Jimmy Hoffa rather than John Gotti?

It has a more satisfying savor to me....
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 868
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2016, 12:11:09 PM »
As I listen to and read a lot of news, the gears in my mind turn and grind.  The DFL claims that the GOP, and even the Trump version of the GOP, are all about big business, finance, and Wall Street.  They claim that Trump is more status quo collusion within business and finance - The so called good old boys club.  However, from the day it was announced that HRC was back in the headlights of the FBI, Wall Street has had problems. 

I heard yesterday that the biggest hurdle for Wall Street is that the fear of a HRC loss, due to the FBI issues, threatens the status quo.  I thought that HRC was supposed to break the status quo, and a DJT victory was status quo+ for the good old boys???  Sounds to me like our free market system is sending a message of a shake up, as promised in the campaign, if DJT gets in.

I wonder how Sanders sees this.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 11:08:46 PM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2016, 01:17:19 PM »
M58 HRC has been a Washington insider for 30 years,  How the hell could she be anything BUT  status quo ?
What you don't seem to get is that liberals are 100% projectionists.
 Want to know what the dems are doing ?
Look at what they're accusing you of, if they are calling you a racist it means THEY are doing something that fucks the black community.
Remember, the original KenStarr thing didn't start with Bill and the women, that was just a by product of the investigation into HER crooked dealings in the Whitewater deal.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 868
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2016, 02:07:28 PM »
Take a breath Tom!  I get it.  I'm pointing out the stupidity of the media and uneducated voters.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2016, 02:55:42 PM »
Problem is that this has been going on since before a lot of the voters were born.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2016, 08:36:25 PM »
wall street is afraid of trump.   they know he knows how their games are played and if he needs a big card to play he will play that.

he also supports a 15% min corp tax,  which is several times higher then what they currently pay( yet the dems say he is trying to cut taxes, they have no clue how it works in the real world)

my only hope is that they find something there that pisses obummer off enough to not pardon her( you know like him knowing about this the entire time and him getting his cut for pay to play)
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2016, 05:56:44 AM »
he also supports a 15% min corp tax,  which is several times higher then what they currently pay....

Tab, the current corporate tax rate is 39.1%, the highest in the world. Trump wants to LOWER IT to 15%. Not raise it.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=what+is+the+current+corporation+tax+rate

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk