Author Topic: FBI Investigation reopened on Hillary eMails  (Read 15489 times)

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
FBI Investigation reopened on Hillary eMails
« on: October 28, 2016, 08:18:07 PM »
You've heard it today.  Comer reopened the email investigation based on emails found on Weiner's computer.  How bizarre.    James Comer either has a death wish or this is all part of some well stage theatrical play for HRC.

Kevin posted the best meme of all today on FB.  (This isn't the exact picture he posted, but it was the same quote.)

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
Re: FBI Investigation reopened on Hillary eMails
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2016, 06:48:10 AM »
Either they really have something that causes them to go public, or HRC is getting ready to play this all out as the 2016 version of birther.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2016, 08:28:06 AM »
Either they really have something that causes them to go public, or HRC is getting ready to play this all out as the 2016 version of birther.

My thoughts exactly, barring that Jame Comer just doesn't have a death wish.   It this is stage theatre then it's being well played.  Especially the, noWiFi on the plane we didn't know until we landed shtick.

Some predict there will be a distraction to take the news cycle off of this.   Maybe a mass shooting, a terrorist attack, a celebrity dies a mysterious death or a white cop shots a black perp.    If I were Miguel Almaguer I'd have my bags packed.

Will work for ammo

bulldog75

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2016, 03:55:00 PM »
Smoke screen. They know everyone is watching for voter fraud and no one believes the poll numbers. So they can now say she lost because of dirty tactics and she will make another run in four years. Obama will give her and her subordinates all pardons and shut down the FBI's investigation before he leaves. Or he will suspend the election until he deems appropriate in the future. 
Citizens sleep peacfully at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2016, 05:37:32 PM »
I don't think BHO can pardon her until she's actually found guilty.   Trump can always restart the investigation next year.
Will work for ammo

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:05:52 AM »

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2016, 08:52:02 PM »
Wasted a little time on the book of faces while sitting at a plant this afternoon, and I read, from a very reliable source, that James Comey died in a car accident tomorrow.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2016, 12:33:48 AM »
I don't think BHO can pardon her until she's actually found guilty.   Trump can always restart the investigation next year.
he can.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2016, 07:09:06 AM »
Wasted a little time on the book of faces while sitting at a plant this afternoon, and I read, from a very reliable source, that James Comey died in a car accident tomorrow.

Hmm?  My sources were saying it was an elevator accident the day after.  What gives?   :o
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Ranger Dave

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 16
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2016, 09:54:30 AM »
I heard he died in a natural gas house explosion. You have to make sure you get any evidence he has at home ;D

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2016, 10:22:19 AM »
My sources changed.  A herd of wild cows badly in need of Immodium stampeded into his house and trampled him. 

Dave, I'm thinking either your or my source is probably spot on because they are similar in nature. 

Cow farts are deadly....just ask the Clintons and other's associated with the carbon credits that will make billions on them. 

I can see where the cows could have caused that natural gas explosion....  :o
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk