Author Topic: WikiLeaks Just DUMPED EVERYTHING  (Read 5532 times)

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
WikiLeaks Just DUMPED EVERYTHING
« on: October 17, 2016, 04:24:33 PM »
Anyone know if this site is trustworthy?  The story reads like the radio script of War of The Worlds...stuff happening and being reported real time...so they say.

WikiLeaks Just DUMPED EVERYTHING – This is HUGE – Historic Activity by Wikileaks – Read and Share before it is taken down!

BREAKING: Source state 14 other @Wikileaks operatives have no phone/internet. Coordinated attack underway. TOTALITARIAN BEHAVIOR #FreeJulian

UPDATE 3:59PM GMT (11:59AM EST) It appears Wikileaks has signalled all operatives to take measures to protect themselves. Guccifer 2.0 has indicated he is ready for the next release. Looks like Podesta 10 is still coming, but possibly just late.

Folks! Based on our early analysis, John Kerry is likely going to prison.

https://nationonenews.com/2016/10/17/wikileaks-just-dumped-everything-this-is-huge-historic-activity-by-wikileaks-read-and-share-before-it-is-taken-down/
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

tombogan03884

Re: WikiLeaks Just DUMPED EVERYTHING
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2016, 06:01:42 AM »
Never heard of nationonenews, but I've been following the  wikileaks story. I know Assange lost his connection, but I hadn't heardabout the others.
Problem is that this is the first site I check in the morning so when I get over to FB it may be the main thing of the day.

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 04:32:13 PM »

Folks! Based on our early analysis, John Kerry is likely going to prison.

I wonder where he is going and what it would take to end up in his cell.  It might be worth it....
He who dares wins.  SAS

brushmore

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2016, 08:12:52 PM »
The problem is most of the elected officials in Washington should be in jail now but they aren't.  We are in a living in a tyranny right now and how this plays out is the question.

tombogan03884

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2016, 06:01:51 AM »
I especially liked Podesta'a email complaining about Hillary calling herself a "moderate" "after I've told every reporter in the country she' a progressive". I laughed out loud when I got to the line "I sometimes wonder if she knows what planet we're on"
Welcome to the club Mr. Podesta.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 05:33:16 PM »

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2016, 05:20:55 PM »
whats funny is just how little this is being reported( well not funny as in haha, but funny as in fishy)
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

tombogan03884

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2016, 06:18:50 AM »
Actually it's down right patetic and erases any remaining shred of dignity and honesty the US media might have had left.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2016, 06:27:51 AM »
Dignity?  Honesty?  Heck the media twists the truth and lies so much that dignity to them may be the same as bobbing for turds in a cesspool. 
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

alfack

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2016, 03:37:55 PM »
Obama should be impeached for his role in meeting with the douchebag who was starting riots at Trump rallys!!

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2016, 03:22:45 PM »
It used to be that the mainstream media at least PRETENDED to be impartial.  They've given up any pretense now.
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk