Author Topic: The Debate  (Read 3946 times)

bulldog75

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
The Debate
« on: October 10, 2016, 12:37:16 PM »
What do you guys think.

I think he finally asked the questions that most Americans have been asking but the Clinton News Network, and other media, Fox included have been hiding. He took her to the woodshed and blistered that arse. It was three on one and he done pretty well.
Citizens sleep peacfully at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell

tombogan03884

Re: The Debate
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 12:46:26 PM »
I don't watch the debates.
They are nothing but theater for the sheep since the whole point of having media liberals as moderators is to make sure the democrat isn't asked any meaningful questions.
The only things you need to know are
1) 3rd parties will not win, they only help the dems.
2) Democrats hate America and everything it represents.
3) Electing the worst Republican is better than the best democrat.

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2016, 12:54:37 PM »
I watched the debate and saw my favorite, all time political come-back. When Hildebeast said, "We are fortunate that someone with Donald's temperement is not in charge of the law." and he said, "Because YOU'D be in jail".
Best debate line ever.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

bulldog75

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2016, 02:20:28 PM »
jaybet I agree.

It was a 3 on 1 handicap match and he took all three to the woodshed.
Citizens sleep peacfully at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2016, 05:51:21 AM »
Yea, you expect some push back from the moderators because Trump does interrupt, go on and on, and stray from the subject quite a bit. But it WAS 3 against 1, and they weren't even worried about being obvious.  Also, the female moderator was the absolute worst...not just in her attitude and arguing with Trump, but even just reading the questions she couldn't get her voice under control, was obviously having a hard time controlling her emotions...just a mess.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 02:37:29 AM »

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 573
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2016, 06:07:43 AM »
Yea, you expect some push back from the moderators because Trump does interrupt, go on and on, and stray from the subject quite a bit. But it WAS 3 against 1, and they weren't even worried about being obvious.  Also, the female moderator was the absolute worst...not just in her attitude and arguing with Trump, but even just reading the questions she couldn't get her voice under control, was obviously having a hard time controlling her emotions...just a mess.

I'm going back and saying we should rethink the 19th Amendment....    >:(

Life and governance is too important to vote on the basis of falling off the emotion cliff.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

tombogan03884

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2016, 06:14:33 AM »
With all the "metro sexual" semi- gays running around now a days repealing the 19th A might not make any difference.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 573
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2016, 06:48:56 AM »
Well it would if they identified with their feminine side when it came to politics....    :-\

The metrohoes wouldn't get it, but I've just "found out" about Duke Cannon products.  The boys are going to get this for Christmas:  https://dukecannon.com/index.php/limited-edition-us-military-field-box 

Also got turned on to the Violent Little Machine Shop: http://www.violentlittle.com/  Seems as though they sell the Valhalla tickets that are so popular today...that some local guys came up with.  Yeah, I know the patches per se' are immature...I'm old enough to be entering my second childhood at any time so leave me the heck alone about it....    :o
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2016, 01:27:14 PM »
Well it would if they identified with their feminine side when it came to politics....    :-\

The metrohoes wouldn't get it, but I've just "found out" about Duke Cannon products.  The boys are going to get this for Christmas:  https://dukecannon.com/index.php/limited-edition-us-military-field-box 

Also got turned on to the Violent Little Machine Shop: http://www.violentlittle.com/  Seems as though they sell the Valhalla tickets that are so popular today...that some local guys came up with.  Yeah, I know the patches per se' are immature...I'm old enough to be entering my second childhood at any time so leave me the heck alone about it....    :o

A friend told me about the Duke Cannon soaps a year or so ago.......he loves the soap.
I have been meaning to order, just haven't pulled the trigger yet.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk