Author Topic: Spare mag Bullet forward or back.  (Read 11178 times)

Bidah

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Spare mag Bullet forward or back.
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2016, 04:59:37 PM »
I will say that I thought the whole "bullets out" was some sort of weird fad.  I ordered new magazine holders for my comp rig, and the ones I got would let you do it either way. I (very) quickly discovered that not only was I faster, I had less missed reloads.  Not what I was expecting.  So far, I have no problems switching back and forth, although I really should go "one way".  For a typical double stack magazine, the only drawback from a concealment reasoning would be the base plate "may" stick out more.  For single stack, it would be quite different. Although I guess it would not stick out much more that a double stack would. Just funny looking  ;D

At this point I need to choose whether I want leather or kydex, as they would need to be custom made. I am still stuck right there LOL
“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.”  The Doctor

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: Spare mag Bullet forward or back.
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2016, 05:11:30 PM »
Well, I'll have to see what custom made will cost...sure doesn't sound cheap

For IWB there would not be much difference between forward and out for double stack, but for single stack, it might take another belt hole. 

Thanks for the info, Bidah
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk