Author Topic: My Plans for THE BEST DEFENSE: MASS CASUALTY EVENT Wednesday!  (Read 7546 times)

Michael Bane

• Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Host & Editor-in-chief
    • michaelBane.tv
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: My Plans for THE BEST DEFENSE: MASS CASUALTY EVENT Wednesday!
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2016, 09:09:16 PM »
Tricky on those sim guns, eh?

mb
Michael Bane, Majordomo @ MichaelBane.TV

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2016, 09:58:16 PM »
Sorry, I missed that you would be here.

As I said on FB:  I'm usually on the road on Wednesday night, but this week I ran a day early and got to be home.  Great episode to catch!  Thanks!

Had I realized you were here, I would have asked or commented a few things, but ...

Thanks again!
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Michael Bane

• Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Host & Editor-in-chief
    • michaelBane.tv
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2016, 10:09:18 PM »
Sorry I haven't been around as much...am methodically working myself to death. Plus a substantial list of "honey-dos" that stacked up while I was crippled up. Am going to Scotland for a while, lean against standing stones, and hope for the best...

mb
Michael Bane, Majordomo @ MichaelBane.TV

fsufanaz

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2016, 03:29:36 PM »
When is it going to be repeated I missed it on Weds. I saw maybe 10/2 but no time and I was unable for find it on outdoor channel

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2016, 04:08:58 PM »
I finally got around to watching it today with my lovely wife.  I knew, more or less, what to expect but I wanted my better half to see it so that she might understand why I am always armed.  She was laser focused on the event and made some great comments, along the lines of "that makes sense" or "Of course!". 
Michael said it was some of their best work and I agree but the level they normally produce at is a pretty high bar.  Gabe is one of my favorite trainers, one of my bucket list items, and I love that some of the community is coming around to his way of thinking-those that don't are going to be left behind.

The largest impression I came away with is havning a blow out kit on my person.  I've been putting it off for one reason or another (mostly $$$) and it is time to just suck it up and get an IFAK & Tournequet.

Good job to one and all!
He who dares wins.  SAS

Sponsor

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk