Author Topic: Some people...  (Read 20536 times)

Timothy

Re: Some people...
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2016, 04:25:15 PM »
Hell, I live in the eastern Peoples Republic here in Massapoopshits..

I carry everywhere except where I cannot due to federal or state properties, not counting Federal or state parks.  I've seen one sign in 10 years at Toy-R-Us..

I went in anyway...pffffttt... 

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2016, 04:37:02 PM »
Hell, I live in the eastern Peoples Republic here in Massapoopshits..

I carry everywhere except where I cannot due to federal or state properties, not counting Federal or state parks.  I've seen one sign in 10 years at Toy-R-Us..

I went in anyway...pffffttt... 

Georgia state parks follow state CCW laws, so I'm good. The only areas that are no-no's are the Corp of Engineer areas.

They are building a Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant in our local town.....they are one of those places that flaunts their "NO GUN" stance and put the signs on the doors.....I have never set foot in one, and will not.
One place where I might have to go whether I want to or not, like our hospital, has a small "Weapons Free Campus" sticker on all the main entry doors....ask me if I pay attention to that sign.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2016, 05:09:46 PM »
See I just don't go to the no gun sign places... voting with your wallet is a powerfull tool.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Timothy

« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2016, 05:51:31 PM »
I work fifty hours a week...my wallets empty!

Phuque 'em..

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2016, 11:43:42 AM »
See I just don't go to the no gun sign places... voting with your wallet is a powerfull tool.

While I do agree with this statement, and I do go out of my way not to patronize establishments with known "no gun" policies, sometimes it can't be avoided....when my dad was in the ER dying with heart failure, the last thing on my mind was stopping to disarm before entering.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sponsor

« Reply #45 on: Today at 06:33:11 PM »

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2016, 04:16:59 PM »
While I do agree with this statement, and I do go out of my way not to patronize establishments with known "no gun" policies, sometimes it can't be avoided....when my dad was in the ER dying with heart failure, the last thing on my mind was stopping to disarm before entering.
  the er is a place no one wants to go and you don't have a choice.    But burger joint xyz or department store abc is.

I do see walking past a no gun sign "because it has not weight of law"  as a huge disrespect to the business owner and to the whole notion of being a law abiding citizen.   Let alone the golden rule.    Just don't go there and be vocal about it.  Yes, I know its harder to stand up for your principles, but some times in life you have to take that stand.    There is a local lumber yard that took issue with me having my ar in the gun rack of my truck.  Guess what, they don't get my 100k+  a year in purchases any more.  I told the owner exactly why and every single contractor I know about it.   Funny thing, the big local home builder stopped get it from there too... I have also ran into several of thier former employees working other places, turns out they are struggling after thier largest customer, pulled his account(big local home builder).

If you want to get rid of no gun signs there are 2'things you must do. 

1 viote with your wallet and be vocal about it, to them and every one you know.

2 talk  too your reps aboutlimiting liability  to business owners and making it easier to recover funds from people that due stupid things with thier ccw(about once a month some news agency runs an article about some one shooting a toilet or the like.)

You have too do both.   

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 868
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2016, 05:40:53 PM »
Huge disrespect to the business owner???  What about his blatant Kapernicking our Civil Rights?
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2016, 06:01:55 PM »
Huge disrespect to the business owner???  What about his blatant Kapernicking our Civil Rights?
  do you have 1 million liquid to pay for your mistake?    Like I said abouth once a month some one runs a story about a nd from a ccw holder in a store.   A bullet thru a toilet can cost several thousand.  It happens way too often.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 868
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2016, 06:42:32 PM »
Do you have a million to pay when some one in a wheel chair injures someone on your property?
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2016, 07:32:37 PM »
I could pay 5 actually.

But the point is I have to pay, not the person that did the dumb thing

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk