Author Topic: Some people...  (Read 20526 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
Re: Some people...
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2016, 01:30:48 PM »
If there's no manned metal detector it isn't a GFZ.

^^^^^^^^
This.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2016, 02:19:21 PM »
Exactly like Minnesota, only with a slightly larger fine.  However, read the law, if you leave when they ask there is no crime.

I will continue to shop at some stores that post, but if I am ever pushed, like Applebee's did one day, I will never go back and my entire world will know the wrong committed by the business.

Your stance also brings back the point that many have promised:  If we are ever in a business where arms are banned, and there is an attack, and we are harmed in any way, there will be a multi-million dollar lawsuit against that store for stripping our rights and allowing us to be harmed.

By the way TAB, how do you justify in your head the support of laws that do not allow stripping of rights from some people, but then support laws like 30.06 that strips rights from law abiding citizens?
read the law, it is a class c if you walk past it and a class a if you are verbally told/ don't leave.

The us cons does not apply to private business.    Fact is, if some one gets hurt on the job, even if its thier fuaot(come back from lunch drunk for example)  you pay.    If you have ever delt with workmens comp form the employer side, it would  open your eyes.   

No one will ever win a lawsuit against a business owner for having a no gun sign,l.   You would have to prove in court that you could have defended yourself and they removed this thruough negligence.   The fact that you knew that had a no gun sign an you disarmed to go there already lost you the case.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2016, 02:28:46 PM »
If there's no manned metal detector it isn't a GFZ.
  one of the projects I have on the books for next year is doing a bunch of installation of metal detectors for a nation wide hunting and fishing store....  they seem to be having  issues with people Bringing guns into the store to buy accessories,   only not checking them at the front desk like they are asked too.   The systems are designed to let them know if you may have.a fire arm so an employee can approach you and ask if you need assistance.   The speel I got from thier corpate office was they kept finding guns in cases  on the shelf.   

tombogan03884

« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2016, 02:29:28 PM »
TAB is aperfect example of how Massholes and Californicators infected the surrounding states.
They screw up their own states then leave because they don't like the results, then they start demanding the same stupid crap they fled in the first place.
Exactly like illegal aliens.

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2016, 02:46:07 PM »
Gander Mountain is one of our local sgs.  I'm not sure how widespread they are but there are several stores locally.  They have a sign that states any firearm brought in shall be checked at the front desk, CCW excluded.  They want control of any firearm brought in for repair only.  That being said, I would most certainly take an AR to the front desk just to show them it was clear if I was taking it in to buy a scope or electronic sight but they do not care if I am carrying concealed.

FWIW

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 05:57:01 PM »

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2016, 02:46:58 PM »
Actually the states I am installing those metal dectors in are id,co,mo and az.  All very gun friendly.  Just apparently forgetful.

Not really tom,  my stance on business owners having  no gun signs stems from me working as a boomer in 48 states and hqving to deal with workmens comp claims in 17.   Once I saw the raw numbers of what even a small claim cost, it drasticly changed my mind and yes one envoled an nd through an through on a guy... who could not legally be terminated, until after all his medical was covered.  Happened in nm.  Long story short, dummy had gun on, pulled it out too show buddy, put  his finger on the trigger and reholsterd.

Dealing with that as just a formen(don't even want to think of what hr went through) is what changed my mind.  Before that I was 100% you can not have no gun signs, now I would not wish that shit on walmart.    I spent 500+ hours that year working onthat shit.  That was 40k.  In just what it cost for me to do that for the employer,   if you count loss of my production on site it was an easy 100k for just me.   

tombogan03884

« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2016, 02:52:53 PM »
It's none of your business what's under my clothes whether it's your property or not.
 Might as well have a sign demanding to know the length of my dick.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2016, 04:08:27 PM »
It's none of your business what's under my clothes whether it's your property or not.
 Might as well have a sign demanding to know the length of my dick.

Actually, if it was made a requirement to enter you could.   A trend I am seeing in higher end restaurants. Is to turn in your phone at the door.   Frankly, this is our fualt.... dumb asses don't know what vibrate or mute is....  sadly its the same with guns, a few idiots f..k it up for the rest of us....   

1st one I saw that required you to check your phone was in vegas, but I have also seen them in Washington  ,the east coast and idaho of all places.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 865
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2016, 08:17:29 PM »
Gander Mountain is one of our local sgs.  I'm not sure how widespread they are but there are several stores locally.  They have a sign that states any firearm brought in shall be checked at the front desk, CCW excluded.  They want control of any firearm brought in for repair only.  That being said, I would most certainly take an AR to the front desk just to show them it was clear if I was taking it in to buy a scope or electronic sight but they do not care if I am carrying concealed.

FWIW

Richard
This is what I see at all Ganders in the upper Midwest.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 865
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2016, 08:22:26 PM »
TAB,

Your reading comprehension is so bad I don't know how you compete in the bid process.  What part of these laws do you not understand?  I read Texas 30.06, I I see no fundemental difference.

By the way, do you ban wheel chairs from your places of business?  What if a careless cripple bumps someone.

Glad you enjoy the land of fruits and nuts.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk