Author Topic: Just When You Think You've Seen It All  (Read 6529 times)

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
Just When You Think You've Seen It All
« on: August 26, 2016, 07:47:52 AM »
Whatever their parents are spending to send them there..... It's too much.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/25/cocks-not-glocks-texas-campus-carry-gun-law-protest

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
Re: Just When You Think You've Seen It All
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 12:26:35 PM »
The guy in the first photo looked delighted with his new toy...as did the young lady in the next.

**I can't knock 'em though, I had that same look on my face yesterday when I finished my first complete AR pistol build (first AR build of any type).

What can you say...it's Austin.....I expect there were plenty of dicks on campus way before this foolishness.

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1422
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2016, 12:31:24 PM »
This is my rifle

This is my gun

One is for killing

The others for fun
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2016, 12:51:51 PM »
"cocks not Glocks" ?
Fine by me, ban female staff and students.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2016, 01:39:56 PM »
"cocks not Glocks" ?
Fine by me, ban unattractive female staff and students.

fixed...

just saying.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 01:57:23 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2016, 02:08:10 PM »
No, the pretty ones are just as unbalanced as the ugly ones, often more so.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2016, 02:53:30 PM »
"Dr. Gene Beresin, a psychiatrist and Executive Director of The Clay Center for Young Healthy Minds at Massachusetts General Hospital, says 50% to 60% of college students have a psychiatric disorder."

Gee, ya' think?

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/08/25/new-concerns-mental-health-college-students-suicide/

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2016, 09:55:31 PM »
No, the pretty ones are just as unbalanced as the ugly ones, often more so.

Yep.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2016, 07:26:14 AM »
If anyone really needs it proven to them how backwards all these liberal leftists are, all they have to do is visit most any college campus. The "intelligence level" found there today resembles what kids knew in middle school in the 50's and 60's. And ALL of them lean left. On that note, the only time I ever lean to the left is when I wipe my ass.

tombogan03884

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2016, 07:46:52 AM »
^^^THIS. LOL !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk