Author Topic: can they do it?  (Read 7126 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
can they do it?
« on: August 17, 2016, 02:08:36 PM »
https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/2016-chicago-murders/timeline?mon=8

442 now, record is 509.   Blm, but not in Chicago when its black on black crime
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: can they do it?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 02:41:25 PM »
I read about a dozen of the incidents.  Some were boiler plate with date, time & location (usually gang related) others were a little more lengthy (recoverying drug addicts, ex-cons and one former military turned youth worker).  It is just sad.  BTW stay off the streets after mid-night if you ever find yourself in Chicago....
He who dares wins.  SAS

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 03:51:16 PM »
If I'm ever in Chicago I'll have to watch the ice because hell will have frozen over. Most of these deaths were shootings. That shows how well gun control works.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2016, 10:20:18 PM »
If I'm ever in Chicago I'll have to watch the ice because hell will have frozen over. Most of these deaths were shootings. That shows how well gun control works.

better solution is to not got there.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2016, 08:46:06 AM »
Here is the problem I have with all of these shootings in these inner cities like Chicago, Detroit, New York, Baltimore, and on and on. Most all of it is blacks shooting and killing other blacks. It has gotten completely out of control. And yet they, (blacks), don't seem to give a damn. Do you hear Sharpton or Jackson pounding their bully pulpit denouncing it? Black Lives Matter? How about the, "New Black Panther Party"? They never so much as utter a single word. Do any of them ever talk about how over 70% of blacks born in this country are born out of wedlock? Again, never a word. If they did, they wouldn't be able to blame all of their $h!t on whites. Instead they whine and carry on about how "too many blacks are in jail". Just how F'ing stupid are these people?

But as soon a one white shoots a black, they're all over it. Along with the media trying to beat the whole issue into a froth. And if it's a white cop that drops the hammer, even in self defense like Ferguson, you'll hear about it for weeks. Yet when these innocent, non criminal blacks get caught in the crossfire, it's the white community that prints the story and thinks it's a tragedy, not the blacks. They don't give a $h!t.

Same with the liberal Democratic police forces in these cities. Where is there outcry? Why aren't they calling out the National Guard, and begging for additional help to control these animals? All of these National Guard guys are doing nothing most of the time, except sitting around in their barracks playing cards. Why don't they put them on armed patrols? They don't give a $h!t any more than the blacks do, that's why.

So tell me, if they, (blacks), along with their mayors, police chief's, and governor's don't care, why the hell should I? When these violent animals start acting civilized, and start complaining about their own people killing each other, perhaps I'll change my opinion on this whole stinking mess. But realistically that is never going to happen. So I couldn't give a damn if they, along with these nut case Muslims, keep killing each other. In the long run, the way they're all acting, they're doing the world a favor, and don't even know it. Instead of the whites running a tally sheet, they should be handing out ammunition to these idiots to help speed up the whole process.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:27:45 AM »

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2016, 05:41:10 PM »
It is likely illegal (posse comitatus) to use the National Guard to respond to gang violence or enforce other local laws.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2016, 06:16:35 PM »
It is likely illegal (posse comitatus) to use the National Guard to respond to gang violence or enforce other local laws.

They've been used for decades in riots where fewer have died than in the same time in Chicago. They can be called up to help defend the borders as well. They're not because of politics, not because they can't be.

tombogan03884

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2016, 06:00:23 AM »
Posse Comitatus only applies to Federal forces, Govs can do pretty much as they please with their Guard units which are STATE forces

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2016, 12:59:33 PM »
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

tombogan03884

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2016, 02:28:08 PM »
Not under THIS administration

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk