Author Topic: Trumplestiltskin  (Read 9185 times)

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1404
Re: Trumplestiltskin
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2016, 01:41:55 PM »
I agree. The time for another choice is past. Either a known PURE EVIL or an unknown that has at least a small amount of positive attitude toward the Pro 2A views.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Timothy

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2016, 05:52:47 PM »
I live too close to the "Bogan" to vote for anyone but the Donald!

Tom could find me and K-bar my fat ass!

ROFLMAO!

Seriously though, the choice is clear!  I wish it was different but ya dance wif da one ya brung... 

The anti-Christ in Hillary is scarier than Tom!

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2016, 06:29:41 PM »
It is the fact that the next POTUS will likely be appointing 5 SCOTUS judges which will shape the nature of freedom in the US for the next several decades or longer that makes keeping Clinton out of office imperative.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

tombogan03884

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2016, 05:52:52 AM »
I'd have to cut my way through the seacoast and Manchester to get there so you'd be safe enough for a while.  :(
Just the thought makes me understand how the old loggers felt when they started cutting their way from "Portland East to Portland West "

Timothy

« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2016, 02:03:11 PM »
I'd have to cut my way through the seacoast and Manchester to get there so you'd be safe enough for a while.  :(
Just the thought makes me understand how the old loggers felt when they started cutting their way from "Portland East to Portland West "

You still in Laconia?

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 01:48:38 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2016, 06:02:41 AM »
Yes.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk