Poll

Do you think the Brits leaving the European Union is a good thing or not?  Will it support the anti-establishment movement seen in the Democratic and Republican presidential campaigns?

I don't know what you are talking about, I use Prell shampoo.  I vote for whoever Joe says we oughta vote for.
0 (0%)
It is a good thing and bolsters the US anti-establishment movement.
3 (17.6%)
It is a bad thing and bolsters the US anti-establishment movement.
0 (0%)
Who would want to be against the establishment?  The guys in the establishment stuff their pockets full of money by bringing in 3rd world workers and we pay the taxes for infrastructure with what's left of our diminished earnings.  What's the problem?
0 (0%)
Who would want to be against the establishment?  Borders are crazy anyway.  I can't wait to see local tribal governments established.  In all neighborhoods.  What good was America anyway?  Why protect it's borders...did someone die and make it special?
0 (0%)
Hush.  You are here to support the overlords and masters like the Clintons, Soros, Reid, Pelosi, Boehnner, Ryan, Buffett, Gates, etc.  They are all nice people who see to it their customers and workers received their fair share of the profits.
0 (0%)
It is a good thing.  It needs to happen here times 10.  Time to throw the bums in prison for their thefts and traitorous acts.
14 (82.4%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: B R E X I T - - - What are your opinions on this matter?  (Read 9665 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 559
B R E X I T - - - What are your opinions on this matter?
« on: June 26, 2016, 08:41:38 AM »
Sorry.  This %@%^^ really is getting under my skin.  I am super happy for the Brits.  It may be way too late though....

And if you don't think both parties are against "We the people...", then read about this evil man:
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/25/hank-paulson-cites-hillarys-globalist-platform-reason-endorsement/
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Timothy

Re: B R E X I T - - - What are your opinions on this matter?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 10:08:43 AM »
Yea, I watched this two face assbag when he was with Wallace this past week!  Quite frankly I'm not sure Wallace isn't an assbag too!

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 845
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2016, 11:52:51 AM »
I applaud the people for voicing their opinion.  I applaud the Prime Minister for being principled and stepping down (better to disagree and admit you are out of step then to rule in a setting where you are out of step).  I am angered by the financial people who are manipulating the markets out of paranoia (just like 9/11, this does not affect our financial markets).  I am angered by our leaders who think "one world government" is more important than diversity and freedom.  And, I am really angered by the sound bites I am hearing today that there may be a revote.

All of that said I want everyone to think long and hard as you prepare to pull the lever in November.  I ask everyone to quit using the phrase "the lessor of two evils."  We have two choices, and if we don't line up behind the one who recognizes what the United States is, where we came from, why we are, and how we got here; and one who has all the players in place to turn us into the first member state of the United Nation's new world government.  Our only hope is to get enough thinkers to actually exercise their rights to overrule the selfish, handout seeking, flower children to preserve our nation.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2016, 01:03:57 PM »
I figure the real reason was that the Prime Minister was attempting to manipulate the populace for a revote.  The politicians (lawyers), bankers, equity players, corporate MBA's (CEO's, CFO,'s, COO's, Board members & directors) and hedge fund leaders are in bed together to enrich themselves at our considerate expense.  It is about what benefits them and the rest of us are just pawns to manipulate.

They care not if 3rd world dregs rape, pillage and murder their world is insulated.  And, as I have said, they care nothing of us.

If Hillary get's in it may be game over. 

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 444
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2016, 01:22:01 PM »

Only took'm 240 years, but at least 52% of the Brits finally get it.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:24:03 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2016, 05:55:44 AM »
EU better just pray to God, or Karl Marx, or who ever that GERMANY doesn't follow suit.

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Fortune sides with him who dares.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2016, 03:11:38 PM »
EU better just pray to God, or Karl Marx, or who ever that GERMANY doesn't follow suit.

I don't think the Germans are far behind, since, without G.B. they will be pretty much footing the bills for the whole thing.

Kinda like we do with the U.N....... >:(
I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery.
God grant that I may not be found wanting,
that I will not fail this sacred trust.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 444
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2016, 08:36:18 PM »
I think from a nationalist stand point the French would exit, but they're enjoying sucking on the German teat right now to do anything.  Beside, it would mean breaking there overtime rules.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

tombogan03884

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2016, 06:00:34 AM »
We seem to be ahead of Texas on this issue as well.

http://www.concordmonitor.com/Manchester-NH-Foundation-for-New-Hampshire-Independence-NHexit-secession-3029464

ess than a week after Great Britain’s vote to leave the European Union, a group of New Hampshire residents has decided it, too, wants out – of the United States.

“NHexit,” named after the Brexit, or “Britain Exit” campaign, is a new movement that now exists to represent those hoping New Hampshire will someday part ways with the Union and create its own republic.

At their first-ever event on Sunday night, 13 demonstrators gathered with signs displaying phrases like, “Get DC out of NH” and “New Hampshire Independence Now” in front of Manchester’s Norris Cotton Federal Building, a structure that NHexit founder and organizer Dave Ridley said he “would like to see turned into a shopping mall.”

Ridley, 50, of Bedford, who has worked with the Free State Project in the past, said he aims to use the momentum from Britain’s break with the EU to draw attention to issues he sees in the United States federal government, like high taxes and lack of privacy, and maybe even find a legislator willing to propose a resolution for New Hampshire’s secession.

“It would be political suicide, but somebody out there has got to have the courage,” he said.

Ridley believes that the U.S. government has been corrupted to the point where New Hampshire and the country’s values no longer align. The best move for the state, he says, is getting out.

Demonstrator Steven Zeiler of Portsmouth said his interest in the concept of New Hampshire independence has been growing throughout the last several months.

“I’m mainly into the idea of personal independence – people taking responsibility for their communities and their own lives. And New Hampshire independence would be one way of achieving that for people,” he said.

Bob Neighbours, who wore a shirt that said “taxes are theft” to the demonstration, is originally from Washington, but he moved to Nashua last week because he views New Hampshire as one of the most free states in the U.S., but it’s not quite free enough, he said. Neighbours said he thinks secession is inevitable – not only for the United States, but for all unions. He believes after one state succeeds, a domino effect will ensue, and other states and will follow.

“We see how the internet has decentralized a lot of the existing power structures,” he said. “Information is more accessible and people are growing more and more intolerant of the government.”

Ridley said NHexit is allied with the pre-existing Foundation for New Hampshire Independence, a 501(c)(3)nonprofit founded in 2012 after President Obama was elected to a second term in office.
The foundation works from an office in Manchester, with the mission of educating New Hampshire residents about the benefits of the state’s independence. It proposes that the Republic of New Hampshire would thrive as an independent state under its strong, diversified economy and a geographical location ideally suited to international trade, citing New Hampshire’s border with Canada and 18 miles of coastline. It has more than 1,000 likes on Facebook.

The foundation is limited, though, Ridley said, by its 501(c)(3) status. It can’t lobby for legislative change, for example, which is what he wants to do.

Therefore, by creating the NHexit movement, “I’m trying to fill a niche that they can’t fill,” Ridley said.

The foundation supports independence under the authority of New Hampshire’s present Constitution, established in 1784.

Ridley said he agrees with the majority of the Foundation for New Hampshire Independence’s principles, including the idea of preserving the New Hampshire Constitution. Although he says the state’s Constitution isn’t perfect, he describes it as the “least bad government on the planet.”

“But we don’t get to enjoy the fruits of that, because we are overruled in many cases, while being arrested by Washington,” he said.

The legality of secession from the United States has been contested almost from the time of the country’s conception. The Declaration of Independence allows for citizens to “alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government” if necessary, but the meaning of that statement has been controversial throughout American history.
he most famous example of the various attempts at secession was in the mid-1800s, when 11 states in the South attempted to leave the Union, prompting the Civil War. Following the war, in 1869, the Supreme Court ruled that it was illegal for states to secede from the United States.

But that doesn’t mean states haven’t tried. A 2014 Reuters poll showed 23.9 percent of Americans would support their state peacefully seceding from the union if necessary, while 53.3 percent opposed the idea.

Texas, in particular, has been infamous for its secession attempts in recent years. In 2012, a group of independence activists created a petition on the White House’s “We the People” site, which garnered 125,000 signatures. Since the Brexit vote, nationalists in Texas have advocated their own “Texit” campaign, according to CBS News.

As for NHexit, Ridley’s primary goal for the coming months is to have a state legislator submit a simple, strongly worded independence bill, and continue to promote his movement.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2016, 06:25:09 AM »
I'd like to see Texas and Oklahoma hook up and leave.  I bet Arkansas would follow.  If New Orleans wasn't in the mix, Louisiana may leave too but controlling the Mississippi River may be too much for the Fed...or the children (emotional, greedy lawyers) running the Federal government may totally miss the significance since the water is muddy and they don't have condos overlooking the Mississippi. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk