Author Topic: 4473 Forms And Race ??  (Read 3523 times)

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 453
4473 Forms And Race ??
« on: June 23, 2016, 08:16:11 AM »
Ever notice how they ask you on a 4473 Form if you're White or Hispanic? What's with that? They specifically want to know if you are Hispanic. Yet they ask nothing about Muslim's or blacks. You know they've got reasons for this. I'm just wondering what they are? The government cannot be trusted, and this poses yet another question as to why.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 845
Re: 4473 Forms And Race ??
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 05:21:40 PM »
Every government form that touches race asks if you are hispanic.  They may expand from there, but for several decades there has been an official fetishes over hispanics.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 06:01:42 AM »
So they know where to send the "Fast and Furious" guns. Soon they will start looking for Muslims .

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 559
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2016, 06:30:54 AM »
What is the official definition of any of those races?  What is the cutoff? 

I think I need to check American Indian next time.  How much I have I do not know.  At least 10% and less than 25%.  What does it take?

Elizabeth "Liawatha" Warren (also known as Dances With Lies) was Indian (Pretendian) right?

So, if anyone is interested (right up your alley Tom) below is a link that disassembles Liawatha lie by lie.  It seems as though her white father once shot a crazed on drink Indian and that her mother has an issue with speaking truth. 

Check this out:  http://www.pollysgranddaughter.com/p/elizabeth-warren-information.html
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

tombogan03884

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2016, 07:15:06 AM »
In order to qualify for tribal benefits you need to be able to document 1/32 Indian blood. If it's enough for the Tribe it's enough for the .gov, of course Harvard will just take your granny's word for it.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 06:24:16 AM »

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2016, 10:17:40 AM »
Is it ok yet to "self Identify" your race?  I know we've seen a few examples of folks doing it..but I'm just wondering if it is legally supported yet....

I mean, if I am applying for a small business permit and there are benefits to being a minority business owner, can I Self ID as the one with the most bennies?

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 453
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2016, 10:30:02 AM »
Is it ok yet to "self Identify" your race?  I know we've seen a few examples of folks doing it..but I'm just wondering if it is legally supported yet....

I mean, if I am applying for a small business permit and there are benefits to being a minority business owner, can I Self ID as the one with the most bennies?

I'm willing to bet if you were a small business owner, and had the same questions that appear on a 4473 Form, on a standard job application for your company, you would be hearing from the ACLU in 15 minutes. And a lawsuit would follow soon after. Which they would most likely win. Especially in today's racially charged political climate. Or if you didn't have the proportionately correct number of minorities working for you. But when you're the government, it obviously makes no difference.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 983
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2016, 12:28:01 PM »
I'm willing to bet if you were a small business owner, and had the same questions that appear on a 4473 Form, on a standard job application for your company, you would be hearing from the ACLU in 15 minutes. And a lawsuit would follow soon after. Which they would most likely win. Especially in today's racially charged political climate. Or if you didn't have the proportionately correct number of minorities working for you. But when you're the government, it obviously makes no difference.

Exactly.

We live in a nation of double standards.

As a side note on race relations: I saw yesterday that SCotUS upheld the University of Texas' Affirmative action policy for student admissions.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk