Author Topic: Media has a migraine  (Read 3939 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
Media has a migraine
« on: May 26, 2016, 04:21:03 PM »
With word coming that Secretary of State Clinton broke the rules and was careless with her email account and sensitive information, the media is all abuzz.  However, after a day of spanking her they realized that they love her.  Today they are bashing and praising her.  My favorite worst headline found said that she broke the rules, she is better than Trump.  Endangered the nation but still better than another candidate???  How will they spin it when she is facing prison?

This is reaching the point that DNC leadership needs to be looking seriously at how to handle her.  What is the plan with the reality of these charges coming forth?  The best spin they can give it is that she has a 50/50 shot of not facing criminal charges.  What do you do if your candidate has to skip a debate or major campaign event because she is defending herself in court?
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: Media has a migraine
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 04:33:03 PM »
Unbelievable.   And they still want her to be POTUS.

The only way she could have done a worse job of protecting State Secrets would have been to be hawking them from a kiosk on Times Square.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 04:38:23 PM »
The press can try to spin this any way they want. The fact is right now Clinton is sinking faster than a submarine with screen doors. Her lead with Trump has completely evaporated. (She was 20 points up just 3 months ago). The FBI is closing in. And Sanders is making her look worse every day. I can guarantee you behind the scenes, her campaign has gone from panic mode, to total meltdown. She's finished.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2016, 05:42:34 PM »
Don't forget the rules do not apply to the DNC, their voters or their candidates.  It's all a PR show for them to fool as many useful idiots as possible. 

It is not rationale that anyone can support Hillary.  So...her supporters are not rationale and, therefore, should be excluded from the voting process due to their own irresponsibility and concern for the welfare of the nation.

Did you guys consider she purposely had the computer so that it could be accessed as payback for all of those $$$$$$$ speaking engagements she and Billary got paid for? 

Traitors.  Both of them.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2016, 06:22:43 PM »
The thing I am enjoying, not that any of her supporters will pay attention to, is that this is all independent agencies that are after her.  It is not a GOP hearing at the Capitol.  When she goes down it will not be a partisan attack, but rather our system working as intended  :)
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 01:48:28 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2016, 05:59:09 AM »
DNC leadership needs to figure how to deal with her" ? ? 
Dude, You DO realize don't you, your taking about Debbie Wasserman Shultz ?
A haystack with eyes who's only claims to fame are being named after the syphilis test, and being so dumb she almost makes Pelosi look smart.

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2016, 01:24:21 PM »
Did you guys consider she purposely had the computer so that it could be accessed as payback for all of those $$$$$$$ speaking engagements she and Billary got paid for? 
That can't be the case.  Controlled access is where the value is, if everyone with a moderate set of computer skills can access her emails the value is much less.
Traitors.  Both of them.
Agreed and history will judge them as such.  The victors no longer get to right history with the free flow of information like the Interweb-unless that is destroyed.
He who dares wins.  SAS

tombogan03884

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2016, 01:48:37 PM »
That can't be the case.  Controlled access is where the value is, if everyone with a moderate set of computer skills can access her emails the value is much less.Agreed and history will judge them as such.  The victors no longer get to right history with the free flow of information like the Interweb-unless that is destroyed.
[/color]

Sadly we have the examples of our Civil war history, and the Holocaust to show just what can can happen there

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2016, 03:17:07 PM »
Here's Ann Coulters' latest conspiracy theory.

Obama and his puppeteer, Valerie Jarrett, hate Hillary.
They love Biden.
Obama and Jarret will let AG Lynch know secretly to indict Hillary.
Publicly they will exclaim what a travesty and wring their hands, but pretend to be non-partisan and above the fray. 
The Republicans will go ga-ga over Lynch, a Democrat who defied her party and indited Hillary.
The Dem party will protest but their convention will be in shambles.
That's when Obama suggests a Biden/Warren ticket.
Then just before he steps down, Obama will nominated Lynch for Supreme Court.
Republican's having gone ga-ga over her will quickly approve it, giving us a Ginsberg twin.

So Obama gets to screw Hillary.  Screw conservatives.  Put his little friend in the WH.  And end up looking like he his hands were clean of any political maneuvering.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2016, 03:26:57 PM »
While possible, that's reaching pretty far without anyone holding the ladder. With that said, it's true both Obama and Jarrett both hate the Clinton's, and love Biden. I really don't think Obama gives a tinkers damn who wins after he retires. He never wanted the job in the first place.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk