Author Topic: Trump protestors do it AGAIN.  (Read 6870 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Trump protestors do it AGAIN.
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2016, 06:05:45 AM »
I could find you the same type of knuckle dragger's supporting any candidate.
The media searches for them, if they weren't paid plant's.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2016, 06:28:05 AM »
I could find you the same type of knuckle dragger's supporting any candidate.
The media searches for them, if they weren't paid plant's.

I checked CBS & ABC's web pages and it sure looks like they are targeting Trump exclusively with negative information.  Hmmm.  And yes, no doubt there are paid protestors probably from funded from the left....remember the cigarette man the Democrats used to send to all of the Republican candidates speeches in...oh, I think the 80's?  Were these guys paid??? I would not doubt it.

I can tell you who wasn't paid but who was put up to protest by people being paid it's the Mexicans who were rioting at the Trump campaigns.  Make it Mexico again, eh?  Now give them voting rights when they advocated the destruction of your own country.  Nice. 

So, what happens to people who were true American citizens (legalized to include by birthright but not necessarily by birth of the overrunning hoards) when they are "incorporated" by Mexico and forced out?  Looks like a good poll question to me.  One of the possible answers must be civil war.

So much American life and blood has been left across the planet on foreign battlefields and which continues to this day is that not birthright for their children?  The families associated with that sacrifice are being marginalized, economically raped and replaced with cheap labor and thugs to service the wealthy elite. 

It is disrespectful, it is selfish and greedy and it is sacrilege.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

tombogan03884

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2016, 07:19:17 AM »
Lie in Ferguson and Baltimore the anti Trump protestor are paid by the"Center for American Progress" (George Soros) They hire trough Craigslist.

Te liberal media bias is no myth or illusion, of 72 members of the whitehouse press corps 0 are registered Republicans.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 452
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2016, 05:14:55 PM »
Even the title of this thread is biased, btw.

"Trump protestors(sic) do it AGAIN."

My first thought (wrong I admit) was that Trump SUPPORTERS were responsible for violence.   Just putting his name in the same phrase associates him with the protests and with the violence.  Like he's responsible. 

The actual article titled is:  "Protests rage outside Trump rally in Orange County; 17 arrested, police car smashed"  again associating Trump with the violence.  The neutral way would have been to say, "Protests rage outside political rally...."
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

tombogan03884

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2016, 06:09:12 AM »
How about, "Stupid liberal tricks, vol 2 " ?

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 04:32:27 PM »

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2016, 06:36:04 AM »
Vol 3  Use ridicule against your opponents.  Make their supporters feel like they are dumb idiots in front of people.  Very powerful.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2016, 07:13:59 AM »
The more these idiots act like morons, the higher Trump will soar. They interviewed several Indiana voters yesterday, and many said they voted for Trump because they felt sorry for him the way these protesters acted. Americans don't like to see people picked on. And the fact neither Sanders or Clinton denounced them, sure as hell didn't help their cause. All of this stupid crap is going to come back and haunt the Democrats. Hillary couldn't even beat an old, broken down, hunchback communist last night. How the hell is she going to beat Trump?

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2016, 10:58:18 AM »
Hillary couldn't even beat an old, broken down, hunchback communist last night. How the hell is she going to beat Trump?
She will cheat, lie, and pander, and practically the entire government will assist her. There will be no indictment unless Trump's AG nails her. Class and culture war is getting ready to explode.

I do agree with you about the perception though. Many fence-sitting types are looking around saying, "I don't want these animals and hooligans dictating who runs things around here".

I'm just glad I'm on the team with the guns.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

tombogan03884

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2016, 12:33:43 PM »
Hillary did all that stuff in  '08 and STILL lost to a first term Senator nobody ever heard of.

tombogan03884

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2016, 12:45:56 PM »
So what if he screwed some people along the way ?
So what if he plays "power games".
That's what business is about, that's what we NEED for a change.
No matter whether you approve or not, Trump says what he's thinking unlike your preferred pussies who won't take a shit with out running the poll numbers on whether to wipe top down or bottom up.
The only other one who came close was Cruz who wasn't wealthy enough not to be dependent on the establishment .

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk