Author Topic: Trump protestors do it AGAIN.  (Read 6857 times)

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1403
Trump protestors do it AGAIN.
« on: April 29, 2016, 09:59:46 AM »
From article at:
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-gays-for-trump-crowd-gathers-at-costa-mesa-rally-20160428-story.html?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link

One quote from article
"We could be peaceful and do things different," she said, "but if we did, we wouldn't get our voice heard."

This is getting out of hand and I believe this years Republican convention will make the 1968 Chicago convention look like a peaceful day at the park.

I am REALLY getting sick of the disrespect and outright violence these "protesters" are showing. If that happened at a Clinton or Sanders rally the government would use Martial law to shut everything down. 

Just saying!
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1036
Re: Trump protestors do it AGAIN.
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 12:15:17 PM »
Anyone waving a Mexican flag and saying f**k America should be deported to Mexico whether they came from there or not. If they aren't happy here they should have left voluntarily already.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

tombogan03884

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 12:34:00 PM »
Whether te French revolution, Ferguson Mo, or anti trump, the left ALWAYS resorts to violence.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2016, 01:07:34 PM »
Whether te French revolution, Ferguson Mo, or anti trump, the left ALWAYS resorts to violence.

I remember a quote from a movie, but not the name of the movie.  If I remember correctly the quote was by H. G. Wells, a character in the movie.

"The first to resort to violence is the first to abandon reason."   or something close.

The Left is severely short on reason in their views to start with.

Next thought is that unless the other side quickly responds with violence, the first party will likely win.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1403
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2016, 01:24:00 PM »

Next thought is that unless the other side quickly responds with violence, the first party will likely win.

I call that SMACK DOWN and IMHO it's time.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 06:12:15 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2016, 01:47:28 PM »
It's not that they "lose their reason".
"Reason" never had a place in their philosophy. That is based solely on feelings and emotion which are notorious for extremism as demonstrated be the unreasoning love of Obama and hatred of any one who disagrees with them.
And yes, the only practical answer is violent suppression of them.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2016, 07:56:50 PM »
Maybe they need a "Kent State" moment to cause them to act civilized?  I have never heard of this kind of stuff in Mexico....so they come here get freebies and act like this?

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

tombogan03884

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2016, 06:06:00 AM »
If we had more Kent State moments back when they were waving communist flags in college they would not now be flaunting communist policies in Washington.

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2016, 06:29:04 PM »
If we had more Kent State moments back when they were waving communist flags in college they would not now be flaunting communist policies in Washington.
Because few of them would have survived?  ;)
He who dares wins.  SAS

Timothy

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2016, 06:42:16 PM »
Just watched Cruz trying to have a conversation with some Indiana Trump supporters protesting his rally..

Those Trump supporters looked like toothless morons...constantly screaming sound bites and vitriol!

I'll probably vote for Trumplestiltskin when pressed by the outcome of the primaries but I'll never trust the assbag...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk