Author Topic: uncle, i call uncle damn it.  (Read 14527 times)

Timothy

Re: uncle, i call uncle damn it.
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2016, 06:38:10 PM »
Like Mike said, a saddle PE is pretty serious but I was okay when it happened-looking back I know when that was.  But EVERYONE else looked at me like I was a dead man walking.  The Thoracic Surgeon kept eyeballing me until I asked him what was wrong during one of his early morning visits (no rest in a hospital-by the way) and he told me he wanted to open me up-as in open chest surgery.  I asked him why he didn't, he told me he couldn't because I was doing too well.  ???

Cutters wanna cut...  I had 20 plus surgeries in 53 days...  I have no respect left for surgeons...filthy f*#king people...  some don't wash their hands!

Glad you're OK, Bryan...

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2016, 10:21:16 AM »
Cutters wanna cut...  I had 20 plus surgeries in 53 days...  I have no respect left for surgeons...filthy f*#king people...  some don't wash their hands!

Glad you're OK, Bryan...

Me too.  I know I upset some people on a number of levels, I was paying after all and I needed to get my monies worth.  I told one nurse that I would have recovered on my own if I hadn't come to hospital, it may have taken a few years but I would have been fine.  The look she gave me... lol! ;D
He who dares wins.  SAS

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2016, 10:25:52 AM »

Glad you're OK, Bryan...
  Imarried one... lol.   Most docs are like that anyway.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Timothy

« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2016, 10:59:50 AM »

I was on a tear that day...  I don't have a big bitch with all cutters...  I had a particularly bad one who also tried to assume the duties of general doctoring, infectious disease doctoring, psychotherapy doctoring, et al!  He was a f....k putz..

He easily cost me a month in the hospital that could have been prevented if basic cleanliness practices had been maintained in his operating room!  He was a 35 year old kid just finishing his residency.  Probably overworked and underpaid but he signed up for the gig...  If I ever lay my hands on the little shit I don't know what I'd do...

The folks that rebuilt my face were phenomenal docs and the nurses, for the most part, were wonderful and a few were extraordinary!

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2016, 11:19:00 AM »
Mine gets a thrill when I have a splinter that needs to be removed by cutting it out.  She actually gets mad if I do it myself.   That being said, we did meet in tge er.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Sponsor

« Reply #45 on: Today at 04:55:22 PM »

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2016, 06:21:19 PM »
My regular Doc is on some exchange program in New Zealand until July, his replacement I could fold and put in a carry on.  The little b!tch decided I don't need my pain killers that work (Hydrocodone) and put me on some different ones (NSAID) that interfere with my INR (Blood thinners) even though BOTH my Pharmacist and INR Clinic both threw a flag on the play. 

So I have an appointment with my new doctor next month,  ;D , currently my wife's doc and she is up to speed on my recent medical history.  She's an athlete, a real one, not a running-little-waif-wanna-be-good-for-nothing-couldn't-diagnose-a-pulmonary-embolism-without-a-nurse....
He who dares wins.  SAS

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk