Author Topic: Cruz wins Iowa.  (Read 2993 times)

Ulmus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
    • Gunslinger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Cruz wins Iowa.
« on: February 01, 2016, 09:32:24 PM »
Trump and Rubio were very close behind.

What are your thoughts?

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
Re: Cruz wins Iowa.
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2016, 10:13:40 PM »
2/3's of Republican voters were anti-establishment (Cruz, Trump, Carson, Fiorini).
Of the anti-establishment, those who were more closely aligned with established party pulled the lever for Cruz.
Establishment went for Rubio.

Children foolishly voted for the Sanders, also anti-establishment Dems.
So, the big question is how many of the Dems will go for Cruz, Trump or Carson? 

Beware the VAT tax of Cruz.  We will absolutely rue the day that happens a decade after it is inflicted upon us.  Huckabee has the best tax plan...Rubio's plan is not what it appears either.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2016, 11:48:46 PM »
2/3's of Republican voters were anti-establishment (Cruz, Trump, Carson, Fiorini).
Of the anti-establishment, those who were more closely aligned with established party pulled the lever for Cruz.

Remember, Iowa is a caucus state.  It is a secret ballot, but it is done in the setting of a meeting with debates and discussions.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2016, 06:05:24 AM »
The fact that mislabeled democrats like Rubio are even ON the Republican ballot shows how dumb the voters are.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2016, 01:36:37 PM »
I need to correct myself.  I was talking to a friend this morning and found that not all Iowa caucuses are secret ballot.  Some cast ballots, some vote by groups (large group divides into small table groups, and the group discusses and votes), and some are open show of hands type of vote.

Regardless of the type of vote, it is good old fashioned example of community choosing a leader.  All that is missing is a keg and cigars, but the nanny state did away with that.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 04:00:07 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2016, 02:13:10 PM »
Sanders is claiming that results from 90 precincts are missing, and video seems to show vote fraud by Hillary workers.

Timothy

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2016, 02:34:17 PM »
Oh pishaw Tom!  Voter fraud for a democrat?

Unheard of!!

:)

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2016, 06:54:42 PM »
The Republican Caucus is a secret ballot after hearing speeches from candidates or their surrogates.

The Democrat Caucus separates the sheep into individual pens of people supporting the individual candidates, then vote by show of hands.
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk