Author Topic: Trump, and the most recent debate...  (Read 10925 times)

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
Re: Trump, and the most recent debate...
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2015, 07:27:00 AM »
Talk about stupidity, now the Republican Party is taking out ads trying to derail Trump. This will only add to his support. Which by the way continues to go up the more they try to trash him. These old fools, (read Republican establishment), are more afraid of him than Hillary. This is going to finish them off for good. These idiots are what is holding back this country, and is why they can't win elections.

As far as I'm concerned, they are the only "trash" that needs to be taken out before the illegals are. Simply because they are more of a danger to this nation. If Trump makes it all the way, these ass wipes will be gone for good. The one thing I'm starting to like about him more and more is the vindictiveness he displays toward his enemies. I just hope he doesn't train wreck everything by running as an Independent. I don't think he will because he's got so much support as it is. Carson is dropping, and no one else is even close. It's going to be an interesting Convention to say the least. I wouldn't be surprised if there were fist fights breaking out on the convention floor.

tombogan03884

« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2015, 07:45:22 AM »
They hate Trump because he doesn't need their campaign funds.
He is truly INDEPENDANT.
When they call him a loose cannon they mean they don't have any puppet strings on him.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2015, 12:28:25 PM »
Looks like we just might have an outspoken businessman running as an independent like the last two times a Clinton ran for Pres.

Trump has an easy excuse with the GOP out to torpedo him.  Wonder if that is part of "The Plan"

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1036
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2015, 12:38:34 PM »
I hope Trump wins but a lot of people want to elect Hillary just because she's a woman and "it's time we had a woman president". Just like with Obama it was time we had a "black" president. The city of Flint, MI just elected a black woman mayor with absolutely no qualifications who was running against the white male incumbent. She got the black vote and the female vote. If Hillary was black she'd be unstoppable.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

tombogan03884

« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2015, 01:01:54 PM »
Frank, that's why I say "term limits" will never do any good. The stupid f#cking voters will still be a bunch of dumb shits incapable of self gov't.
If you REALLY want to "fix" America's political system no vote for non tax payers, intelligence test for voters, and apply "truth in advertising laws to politicians.
Amend the Constitution so that any politician who even proposes something that violates it is not tecalled,or impeached, but taken immediately and executed.  Hanging, and left to rot as a reminder to the rest would be best. But all they have are those damned Cherry trees and they aren't tall enough to get a grown up off the ground. Guess you'd have to use a lamp post, or do like ISIS and pitch them off a building.

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 07:40:36 AM »

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2015, 05:21:46 PM »
Term Limits WILL work....if the term is delimited by that hanging Tom mentioned =)
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

santahog

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2015, 01:56:06 PM »
Nah, it's about equal on who's running late.. Usually it's me farting around on this thing, because I can't stand to look at it anymore. maybe it's the peace of Sunday morning that allows me to relax enough to poke around on it a little..
(By the time I get home, I'm usually past that relaxed phase of the day... ::))
With friends like these, who needs hallucinations!..

tombogan03884

« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2015, 02:06:35 PM »
Other drivers will do that to you.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2015, 06:44:48 PM »
So, I wonder if the GOP has decided it might not be the best idea to shoot themselves in the foot again?

GOP memo suggests Trump reality check for establishment

If you can’t beat him, join him’ appears to be the new directive coming from the Republican establishment

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/12/03/gop-memo-suggests-trump-reality-check-for-establishment.html
—Patrick Henry

— Daniel Webster

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2015, 06:04:11 AM »
With this latest fanatical Muslim shoot em' up, Trump's tough immigration stance, as well as him wanting a wall, along with a database for all Muslims, is going to push him even higher in the polls. I'm guessing the odds are in his favor that another attack will take place before the general election. Any and all of this will push down the popularity of the Dems, and bolster Trump. By the time next November rolls around, he should be able to walk into office.

When the masses feel threatened, cell phones and EBT Cards take a second place to security. And the Dems will never look to themselves for protection, anymore than they do now to feed themselves.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk