Author Topic: UltiClip  (Read 4389 times)

Bic

• Top Forum Member
  • It's just a pen name...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
UltiClip
« on: September 16, 2015, 09:03:03 PM »
replacement clips for your Crossbreed type IWB holster:

https://ulticlip.com/

I just got bought a couple for an early Crossbreed of mine that continually slid up onto my belt...not any more!
Best Wishes, Mike.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: UltiClip
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 09:56:56 AM »
Does the wear and tear on the pants fabric look to be a potential problem?

I do like the no belt required, but now they need to get them installed on heavy duty suspenders.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Bic

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2015, 08:23:16 PM »
Hard to say yet, there's no sharp edge or 'teeth' tho' so I'd guess it'd be minimal.
Best Wishes, Mike.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2015, 04:24:56 PM »
it just clamps that tight?
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Bic

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2015, 04:26:43 PM »
yeah, real tight. The videos on their site seem to be true.
Best Wishes, Mike.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 04:02:59 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk