Author Topic: Cann't Believe This  (Read 5114 times)

Grizzle_Bear

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Cann't Believe This
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2015, 01:13:46 PM »
(sigh!)  I was hoping somebody would tie Bammy to a tree and use him for bear bait.....

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2015, 01:31:44 PM »
Besides, the POS is gone in just over a year then real Americans can fix what the Kenyan Muslim turds has messed up.

The problem is that is unlikely to happen. It is a type of "unwritten rule" that Presidents don't badmouth the guy that replaced them. They also don't write mass Executive Orders to "undo" everything the guy before them did. In the case of the Iran nuke deal and Obama Care, the Republicans might make an exception, but I even doubt that. This even if Trump, or some other Republican gets in, and they maintain both House majorities. Remember, Obama didn't do $h!t with gun control when he first got in, and the Dems controlled everything.

tombogan03884

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2015, 01:47:24 PM »
You forget "Fast and Furious" ?

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2015, 03:01:34 PM »
You forget "Fast and Furious" ?

The Republicans didn't have to do anything with that. Obama got himself in his crew in far more trouble than any gun owners. At least in the media. Which of course was their plan from the get go. Fast & Furious was a God send to gun owners. It exposed the stupidity, once again, of the anti gun liberals, along with what lengths they'll go to, in order to create what doesn't exist. Even if it involves breaking the law.

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Fortune sides with him who dares.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2015, 12:30:21 PM »
You heard Bitch McConnel say that they couldn't defund PP because BHO would just veto it. Last I checked the Republicans in the house still have the checkbook. There is no hope for the system to right itself. We are a nation led by cowards.
I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery.
God grant that I may not be found wanting,
that I will not fail this sacred trust.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 01:30:37 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2015, 01:57:52 PM »
It would take 2/3rds majority in each house to over ride a veto.
The fact that the treasonous Iran treaty will probably pass proves there are not enough real Americans in DC to ever do what's right.
Screw the election, time for a revolution.
Maybe we can rent a guillotine from France then Bubblebutt Michelle can go out just like her mentor Marie Antoinette

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk