Author Topic: Cann't Believe This  (Read 5118 times)

Conagher 45

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Cann't Believe This
« on: September 01, 2015, 06:02:46 PM »
Our Comrad and Cheat has been in Alaska, making a mess of things as usual, and no snide comments posted here yet. Starting to wonder guys and gals.   ;D
There is room for all of God's creatures ....., That would be on my plate right next to the taters and gravy.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
Re: Cann't Believe This
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 06:11:19 PM »
I heard he wants to rename Mt. McKinley. They should name a landfill after Hussein. Both are filled with garbage that no one wants.

Conagher 45

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2015, 06:14:02 PM »
Amen !!!!!!    :D
There is room for all of God's creatures ....., That would be on my plate right next to the taters and gravy.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 868
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2015, 09:49:44 PM »
He did change the name to Denali.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2015, 06:53:28 AM »
Why name the tallest mountain in North America after a SUV?

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 08:15:09 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2015, 07:04:12 AM »
It's been alternately called Denali all along since that was the native name.
Besides, the POS is gone in just over a year then real Americans can fix what the Kenyan Muslim turds has messed up.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 452
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2015, 07:20:58 AM »
The State of Alaska formerly named it Denali years ago.   The US government, in deference to Ohio, home of McKinley, has dragged it's feet in the renaming.   If Alaskans want to call it Denali, that's there business. 

I visited Alaska a few years back and an old Chilkat chief told me that Denali really means,  "Please don't let the EPA anywhere near this place."

The irony of this visit is he's stumping for global warming, but promises to buy more ice breakers.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1073
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2015, 11:18:45 AM »
Why name the tallest mountain in North America after a SUV?

:)
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2015, 11:45:06 AM »
It's been alternately called Denali all along since that was the native name.
Besides, the POS is gone in just over a year then real Americans can fix what the Kenyan Muslim turds has messed up.

I do hope you are right about things being fixed, but I have grave doubts with the Dems and Dem Lites holding office.

Now that it appears that the POS' Iran Deal has the votes it needs...and this just has to be stopped...maybe by recall movements against every congressman listed to vote for it..or by what ever other means are available....it needs to be stopped.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/09/02/kerry-tries-to-close-deal-with-congress-on-iran/
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

tombogan03884

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2015, 12:51:07 PM »
Souls, to be honest, I think the rot has gone to deep, and spread to far.
Just the debt is a problem which can only be solved by total collapse, otherwise you will not end the disastrous "entitlement" programs without a civil war with those of the welfare culture.
Think about it, this is a population that has to debate the most basic function of a gov't, enforcing it's borders. Such a nation neither can, nor should, survive.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk