Author Topic: Cecil the lion  (Read 7390 times)

tombogan03884

Cecil the lion
« on: August 01, 2015, 02:07:27 PM »
WOW !I searched and the whole thread seems to have been deleted just because TAB used the forbidden word . Yes many people have gotten into a world of crap for using it ,but society's hypocracy is blindingly obvious in the fact that the same hammer doesn't fall on those who use equally offensive terms such as" Teabagger" "gun nut", or "cracker". If the publics concern about giving offense were anything other than an attempt to suppress those who oppose the leftist agenda it would be even handed, but it's not.
MB has my sympathy having to work with such brainwashed bigoted A holes.
That being said I saw a post by Ted Nugent on FB in which one of the locals raises the question "Why doesn't America get this upset when a lion kills a native" ? I wood have posted the link, but cut and paste is one of the things I have not mastered yet on this tablet with it's damnedable little buttons.
It got me to thinking, liberals love lions, Planned Parenthood, and casting people into poverty.
What do all 3 have in common ?
All I've come up with is, gangbanger violence from poverty, lions hunting, and Sanger's stated purpose, they all involve killing blacks.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
Re: Cecil the lion
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2015, 02:35:14 PM »
What? What? What did I miss???

tombogan03884

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2015, 04:56:51 PM »
There was a thread about the lion getting shot and TAB posted a perfectly valid point , but he used the evil "N" word.
Well, actually he used the name of a central African country, but you know TAB, context means more than spelling. Any way, some sniveling liberal whined to MB in the usual tolerant and inclusive liberal manner, so MB posted suggesting that TAB delete the post. Next time I came back the whole thread was gone.
I suspect that being out of town TAB never saw the suggestion so Marshal just ditched the whole thread.
You can read the liberal's sniveling on MB's  blog.
MB raises perfectly valid points about having masters to answer to, that isn't where my gripe is. My beef is with a society in general that allows such blatant bigotry as that practiced against anyone who opposes the leftist agenda. A white guy, ( Zimmerman or the cop in Ferguson) shoots a black thug who is beating his head in and it's racist, but "the knock out game" no one says anything. So many examples, Obama sends emissaries to mourn dead ghetto monkey's, but ignores recruiters murdered by his fellow Muslims, r the woman murdered by one of his pet Illegals. I've become completely disgusted with a population so lazy, gutless, and ignorant that they tolerate these things. The fact that there is even a debate about illegal immigration, et alone such things as "sanctuary cities"are proof that this country doesn't deserve to survive because the population are to damned stupid for self government. I love my country, but I'm just plain ashamed of it's population.
Please God bring on the mass extinction.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2015, 05:53:25 PM »
Tom, I couldn't agree more with every word you wrote.

tombogan03884

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2015, 06:43:13 AM »
Clash Daily this am has a statement. by the professional hunter involved. He says they did everything according to the law and he was surprised to find a radio collar on the old male lion beyond breeding age.
Also, he says he doubts there will be real legal problems because the hype is just a liberal attack on hunting with no legitimate basis in fact.
In other news, Obama is supposed to eulogize the dead lion as he refuses to do for the Chattanooga recruiters.
There is a report of a bill being introduced to prevent the importation of trophies as a back door to banning safaris. What stupid bastards, "Let's help the starving blacks by cutting off an important source of income and food. And we get to help the wildlife by removing any incentive for the natives to resist poaching.
In yet another Clash Daily report Cecil's litter mate has been killed by poachers who wasted the meat and contributed nothing to either the local or national economy.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 11:46:02 PM »

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2015, 03:30:27 PM »
I did what now?  I do not remember anything about a lion.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2015, 03:43:57 PM »
I did what now?  I do not remember anything about a lion.

I thought I missed something. And you don't even remember what you missed. We should be poster guys for Dementia.  ;D

Bic

• Top Forum Member
  • It's just a pen name...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2015, 05:32:28 PM »

#ZEBRALIVESMATTER!
Best Wishes, Mike.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2015, 07:55:10 AM »
This whole thing is turning into a bigger circus every day. Some of the stupidity I'm reading about this is off the chart. This nation is comprised of a bunch of idiots that have the priorities of a 4 year old in a toy store!

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2015, 08:22:13 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk