Author Topic: Best Buy Now Has Drones  (Read 4618 times)

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: Best Buy Now Has Drones
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2015, 06:53:42 PM »
Solus,

If you watch shooting shows you will see these.  I have seen them on at least three, but the only name I can remember is 3 Gun Nation.  They are flying these on the range covering the stages.  I am assuming that the cameraman is watching live video feed on the monitor in front of him as he flies the drone.

Ahh...same "class" drones as on the link? 

They do it for the audience to view or some part of officiating?

Thanks

Edit:  Sounds like part of the video program after rereading your post.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

tombogan03884

Re: Best Buy Now Has Drones
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2015, 01:00:13 PM »
As to payload, Amazon and one of the shipping companies ( UPS ?) are looking at using drones for same day delivery near their distribution centers.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/same-day-shipping---drone-delivery-may-not-be-feasible--ups-174846046.html

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk