Author Topic: Where are Obama, Sharpton and Jackson now?  (Read 2532 times)

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
Where are Obama, Sharpton and Jackson now?
« on: May 21, 2015, 01:58:18 PM »
Yesterday an Omaha police detective was shot and killed by a gang-banger who already had a felony conviction and was suspected in another shooting this past fall.

The detective slain by this THUG was Detective Kerrie Orozco of the Omaha North Gang Unit who, along with other officers, was attempting to serve an arrest warrant on the shitbag when he opened fire.

Orozco was 29 years old, and this past February had given birth to a premature baby girl who has been hospitalized since her birth.  Today is the day she was scheduled to be released from the hospital, and the day Detective Orizco was scheduled to begin her maternity leave.

I'm sure President Obama will either attend, or send a member of his administration to, this fallen officer's funeral (We REALLY need a sarcasm font).

While the president, Sharpton and Jackson have been quick to vilify police, and canonize thugs in recent months, their silence on the death of Officer Orizco is deafening.

I'm confident that, if we hear anything from the POS in the White House, it will be that we need more gun control so that this thing doesn't happen in the future.  Nevermind that, as a convicted felon, this walking piece of human debris is already prohibited from firing, possessing or even touching a weapon.

Somewhere today in Omaha, Nebraska there's a husband without his 29-year old wife, an infant who will never know her mother, and a 6 and 7 year old who are now forever deprived of their stepmother.  And all because some worthless little piece of shit had no respect for human life.....his own or anyone else's.

The only good news to come out of this situation is that the scum sucking dirtbag who killed Detective Orizco has also assumed room temperature, succumbing to wounds sustained during the firefight with police.

Somebody needs to let Obama, Sharpton, Jackson and all the other race-baiting assholes know that Blue Lives Matter, too.

If you'd like to know more about Detective Orizco, click the following url. http://heavy.com/news/2015/05/kerrie-orozco-police-officer-woman-shot-dead-arrest-bio-omaha-gang/.

RIP, Detective Kerrie Orizco, EOW 5/20/15.  You did your duty well.
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

tombogan03884

Re: Where are Obama, Sharpton and Jackson now?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2015, 02:48:39 PM »
I can answer parts of that. Sharpton is advising his daughter on suing NYC for $5mil for an ankle she TWISTED, NOT broke, twisted. Probably while working a street corner, like father like daughter.
Obama is easy , GOLF COURSE !
Sharpton is standing in for the rest of the crew in small claims court trying to weasel out of paying Ferguson and Baltimore "protesters". Stiffing them is not a good idea, since they already burned and pillaged 2 cities they might come to Chicago to collect from him in person.
I'd watch that on PPV !  ;D

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
Re: Where are Obama, Sharpton and Jackson now?
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2015, 08:09:47 PM »
Obama is easy , GOLF COURSE !

Only partial true.  This week Obama is at the Coast Guard Academy letting us know that Man Made Climate Change is responsible for ISIS and is a more serious military threat than any terrorist organization.

http://michellemalkin.com/2015/05/20/as-isis-takes-ramadi-in-iraq-obama-stays-focused-on-the-real-threat/

The White House said in February that climate change threatens more people than terrorism, a position that has proven extremely controversial.{snip]

This is part of an EPA report that Obama’s going to talk about today:
These and other aspects of climate change are disrupting people’s lives and damaging certain sectors of the economy. The national security implications of climate change impacts are far reaching, as they may exacerbate existing stressors, contributing to poverty, environmental degradation, and political instability, providing enabling environments for terrorist activity abroad. {emphasis mine}

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk