Author Topic: A small request from me...  (Read 24558 times)

JohnJacobH

• Top Forum Member
    • JohnJacobH's RKBA Commentary
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: A small request from me...
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2008, 11:48:26 PM »
Is a "host" more than 2?

There wasn't any racially charged post JohnJ. To be honest with you.. it was actually something that I and another forum member threw out there that was said in jest.. but still would not have been looked on that way by Big Brother. I take full blame as I kinda started it.  Everyone else's posts are fine and no one has to worry at all about the way that they post or the things that they say. Don't worry about it.. it isn't a big deal at all where this forum is concerned.
It was only 0.1% of the whole forum that was a problem..and it is taken care of ..

Well, doggone darn. Sorry I missed it. I love a good food fight especially when I can watch and take notes.

DDMac

• Proudly Bald On
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2008, 05:30:26 AM »
When Truth walks through the door, Freedom follows.

The "In" or "Out" is up to you.

Mac.
Standing up for your Right to lay down suppressive fire since 1948!

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2008, 07:32:05 AM »
Geez!!!
This is a really great forum attached to a really great website attached to really great TV and radio, all of which advance, promote, and celebrate our 2nd amendment rights as well as our passion for our firearms. Being a gun lover is controversial and we all have a responsibility to ourselves and those who share our interests to protect and promote our views. People other than ourselves read these threads to see what we're all about, and I'm sure they see a lot more good than they thought they'd find.

So why be IRRESEPONSIBLE to yourself and those who share your interests by posting rants or insisting on a right to post rants that will discolor our beliefs or even draw attention from facists. (Not that anyone has gone that far- I'm not the judge of that) It's not about freedoms, it's about common sense. If you stand out on the street corner yelling to your neighbor that you think that any of the presidential candidates should be shot...well, see how long that lasts.

I love this forum and particpate in it because it's my BEST resource for visiting with people who love something I love. I can get in a political argument anywhere any time. I don't need to come here to do that, and I don't need to come here to test the limits of my right to free speech or anything else. So if some lines of discussion could cause a problem, I say DON'T TALK ABOUT IT because I would much rather restrict my subjects of discussion than lose the benefits of the great organization that MB and the Marshalls have set up here for us all.

Like I said, it's common sense, and my feeling is if you want to rant about something that could cause a problem for our hosts, do it somewhere else.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2008, 09:30:03 AM »
'Specially if one of the "hosts" was the instigator".... everybody..
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2008, 09:55:28 AM »
M'ette, I think we all know where you are coming from and why.
A little common sense can go a long way....despite the rantings of our local Drum Major for the Black Helicopter Tin Hat Society. ::)
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

Sponsor

« Reply #35 on: Today at 04:48:22 AM »

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2008, 10:17:53 AM »
'Specially if one of the "hosts" was the instigator".... everybody..
I've heard of that...popular in Florida....just add water.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

DDMac

• Proudly Bald On
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2008, 12:21:10 PM »
She sure as hell knows how to COOK!
My compliance is assured.
Mac.
Standing up for your Right to lay down suppressive fire since 1948!

wisconsin

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA member
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2008, 06:41:14 PM »
Geez!!!
This is a really great forum attached to a really great website attached to really great TV and radio, all of which advance, promote, and celebrate our 2nd amendment rights as well as our passion for our firearms. Being a gun lover is controversial and we all have a responsibility to ourselves and those who share our interests to protect and promote our views. People other than ourselves read these threads to see what we're all about, and I'm sure they see a lot more good than they thought they'd find.

So why be IRRESEPONSIBLE to yourself and those who share your interests by posting rants or insisting on a right to post rants that will discolor our beliefs or even draw attention from facists. (Not that anyone has gone that far- I'm not the judge of that) It's not about freedoms, it's about common sense. If you stand out on the street corner yelling to your neighbor that you think that any of the presidential candidates should be shot...well, see how long that lasts.

I love this forum and particpate in it because it's my BEST resource for visiting with people who love something I love. I can get in a political argument anywhere any time. I don't need to come here to do that, and I don't need to come here to test the limits of my right to free speech or anything else. So if some lines of discussion could cause a problem, I say DON'T TALK ABOUT IT because I would much rather restrict my subjects of discussion than lose the benefits of the great organization that MB and the Marshalls have set up here for us all.

Like I said, it's common sense, and my feeling is if you want to rant about something that could cause a problem for our hosts, do it somewhere else.

I couldn't of said it better
" I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."   John Wayne

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2008, 07:27:16 PM »
Thanks Guys.... :-*

And DDMack?? I darn sure DO know how to cook.. and no one will ever ever ever say that I don't.  LOL LOL
Right??   ;D
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 82
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2008, 07:39:46 PM »
Thanks Guys.... :-*

And DDMack?? I darn sure DO know how to cook.. and no one will ever ever ever say that I don't.  LOL LOL
Right??   ;D

Don't you dare post that picture!!!!    8)
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk