Author Topic: steak frys  (Read 4846 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
steak frys
« on: April 20, 2015, 07:43:37 PM »
Cooked in bacon fat... I need a moment...
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1036
Re: steak frys
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 02:05:24 PM »
Yum.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 02:16:36 PM »
FedEx just delivered a vertical smoker that my wife had ordered last week..... it is going through the heat-curing cycle right this minute.......

Hmmmmm....

I sense a sausage-stuffed, bacon-wrapped pork loin in the short future.....   8)
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2015, 02:26:54 PM »
Hey TAB, You'll like your pacemaker, they're wireless now.

GASPASSERDELUXE

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2015, 02:50:18 PM »
I can't believe your wife would let you do something like that. Has she taken out any more life insurance on you lately?

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 06:45:00 AM »

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2015, 04:49:47 PM »
A strip of bacon wrapped around two Tater Tots.  Fry or bake.  Either way, to die for.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2015, 05:07:40 PM »
I can't believe your wife would let you do something like that. Has she taken out any more life insurance on you lately?
  I am worth 2.5 mill dead....got the policy shortly after I started dating her. 
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2015, 04:22:58 PM »
A strip of bacon wrapped around two Tater Tots.  Fry or bake.  Either way, to die for.

Let's face it..... a strip of bacon wrapped around almost anything would be good.  :D

I really like bacon wrapped around sausage and cheese stuffed jalapeno peppers.

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk