Author Topic: Payback is a Bitch  (Read 3245 times)

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Payback is a Bitch
« on: January 25, 2015, 04:26:00 PM »
Reported today NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver arrested for corruption and accepting bribes to the tune of 4 mil. FBI takes exception to his personal enrichment at the expense of the taxpayer.
You may or may not know that he was the driving force behind the closed-door, midnight madness passage of NY SAFE act, the draconian gun legislation foisted on freemen in that state.

Also, happily and in so many words, it is reported that Gov Cuomo maintained Silver as his personal bitch, and that there is a PILE of additional material to go with...being enthusiastically reviewed. FBI statement:  "Stay tuned".
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Re: Payback is a Bitch
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 05:09:46 PM »
is anyone shocked?

if we hung a few this shit would stop.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 453
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2015, 06:29:12 PM »

Here's the lead paragraphs from the NYT.

On Wednesday, Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo unleashed a lengthy and aspirational oration laying out an ambitious social agenda for his second term. In 84 minutes, he devoted only about 40 seconds to the issue of cleaning up Albany.

The next morning, Sheldon Silver, the powerful speaker of the New York State Assembly who sat next to Mr. Cuomo before his speech, was in handcuffs, accused by federal prosecutors of abusing his powerful post to obtain $4 million in payoffs.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/24/nyregion/sheldon-silvers-arrest-leaves-cuomo-in-a-tough-spot.html?_r=0

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2015, 07:01:58 PM »
Really...I see DAYS of news coverage trying to find out WHO deflated footballs, and WHO knew they were deflated..and WHO should have known.

Yet, there is scant coverage when Congress says they weren't aware of onerous portions of laws they passed because THEY didn't write the laws and THEY didn't even read them before passing them and THEY don't even know WHO did write them...or so they say.

Perhaps the writing of our laws has been outsourced to a sweat shop in Pakistan?

String them up for ANY violation of their oath and dereliction of duty.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

tombogan03884

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2015, 06:07:31 AM »
Remember last fall when the former Gov of Va. and his wife were sent to jail for corruption ?
He was a Republican, lets see what happens to the Dem.
As for foot ball, the only one who should be concerned with Tom Brady's balls is Gisselle .

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 10:03:40 AM »

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2015, 10:57:44 AM »
Remember last fall when the former Gov of Va. and his wife were sent to jail for corruption ?
He was a Republican, lets see what happens to the Dem.
As for foot ball, the only one who should be concerned with Tom Brady's balls is Gisselle .

Reminds me of a Johnny Carson story:

Johnny Carson was interviewing the wife of Arnold Palmer.

He asked her if she did anything special for Arnold to give him luck before a tough match.

She replied "I kiss his balls."

Johnny: "I'll bet that makes his putter stand on end !"
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk