Author Topic: How Does Cable TV Find All Of These Crappy Movies ?  (Read 17773 times)

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
Re: How Does Cable TV Find All Of These Crappy Movies ?
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2015, 10:10:41 AM »
I just received my latest bill. The bastards jacked it up another $5. Now it's $183.00. I'm ready to pull the plug. It's just that if I go with dish, I'll be looking at the same thing for the same channels, after the "teaser rates" run out. What a PITA!

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2015, 12:24:40 PM »
I don't know what packages you get, but our DISHTV is quite a bit lower.  The sad part is that I am sure we will be feeling the rearending by FOX soon.  I find it interesting that many blasted DISH for fighting, but when they caved and agreed to the expansion of charges and  increases it has been virtually silent that FOX is back.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2015, 01:10:00 PM »
What do you need TV for?  Just get high speed internet.  Haven't had TV for around 4 years, don't miss it.
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

fatbaldguy

• Top Forum Member
  • Friends, don't let friends, shop Wal-Mart
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2015, 04:53:06 PM »
Television technology has changed so much since I last watched, I don't know how to turn one on now.  I'm not kidding.
“It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.”

James Madison

tombogan03884

« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2015, 06:02:29 AM »
Tv is SOOO 20th century.   ;D

Sponsor

« Reply #65 on: Today at 04:58:31 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk