Author Topic: FYI - This is what an arsenal looks like...  (Read 7574 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 872
Re: FYI - This is what an arsenal looks like...
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2014, 10:30:30 PM »
So they didn't manufacture weapons at Springfield Armory?

Springfield Armory was a one stop shop founded to handle everything for governmental arms use.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

BAC

« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2014, 11:18:30 PM »
Springfield Armory was a one stop shop founded to handle everything for governmental arms use.

I know.  I was just kidding.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2014, 06:55:25 AM »
This shows how desperate the media in this country has become when reporting anything firearms related. Also, ever notice how when it's black on black crime and killing, race is never mentioned? But if a white is involved at any level, they are sure to mention it in the first paragraph. And they wonder why trust in the media is at an all time low. 40 years ago all they would ever lie about was the weather.

tombogan03884

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2014, 08:43:29 AM »
. Also, ever notice how when it's black on black crime and killing, race is never mentioned? But if a white is involved at any level, they are sure to mention it in the first paragraph. And they wonder why trust in the media is at an all time low. 40 years ago all they would ever lie about was the weather.

And the kafir is ALWAYS the victim , even when he was pointing a gun at the cop on video.

So they didn't manufacture weapons at Springfield Armory?

Springfield Armory was the name of a federal arsenal, if that makes things clearer.  ;D

BAC

« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2014, 10:37:39 AM »
Springfield Armory was the name of a federal arsenal, if that makes things clearer.  ;D

As mud!  Kind of like Fort Indiantown Gap is a camp.

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 07:10:48 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2014, 02:35:57 PM »
In names if you notice if it is "Fort" such and such it is an Army facility, if it is NAMED "Camp" So and So then it is Marine Corps.
Thing that always amuses me is the number of Army facilities named after Confederates like A.P. Hill (who was a prick, Daniel Harvey Hill was the likable guy and also Stonewall Jackson's BiL ) or John Bell Hood, there is a Ft Lee in Va as well.

BAC

« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2014, 08:49:41 PM »
Camp can also refer to a reserve or National Guard post.  Camp Perry comes to mind.

tombogan03884

« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2014, 06:03:10 AM »
Having spent a few weekends at "Camp Edwards", on Cape Cod, I thought of that as I was just rereading my post.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1085
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2014, 12:25:17 PM »
By NY Post standards we must have about 50 million arsenals in the US. I'm glad to be one of those millions.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 453
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2014, 03:05:01 PM »
By NY Post standards we must have about 50 million arsenals in the US. I'm glad to be one of those millions.

Since I was USAF and the code name for my property is Sans Souci, we'll call it Sans Souci Arsenal Base.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk