Author Topic: Good Deal On A Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier Group  (Read 6124 times)

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
Good Deal On A Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier Group
« on: December 07, 2014, 04:19:11 AM »
http://aresarmor.com/store/Item/nickel_boron_bolt_carrier_group

I picked up one of these Nickel Boron coated bolt carrier groups from Ares Armor this past week. This BCG is a fantastic buy for the money! I noticed they upped the price to $129.00, (which is still a great buy considering the quality & workmanship). When I bought they had a "Black Friday" type of deal on them for just $89.00.

The quality on these BCG's is outstanding. The finish is very evenly applied, and it is applied correctly. (Read how in the description). It is made to full Mil-Spec, and is a full size M-16 BCG. You can feel the natural lubricity, and the slickness of the NiB coating when you handle it. I'm going to pick up a few more of them for spares, and to replace the AR-15 BCG's in my Bushmasters. These things can go for up to $225.00, so even at $129.00 they're a terrific buy. At $89.00 you're stealing it. They also have them in Phosphate and Black Nitride finish as well for those who like a more traditional looking BCG. These things are shipped dry, and once you put a little lube on them, it's unbelievable how slick they run. I found this on You Tube. It gives a little better look.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
Re: Good Deal On A Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier Group
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2014, 06:44:31 AM »
Some of the season's sales are still going on.  I'm thinking of stocking up on parts.  Thanks this is a good one. 
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2015, 10:36:55 AM »
I failed to follow up and now I wish I had.  Listed now at $119.  A good buy.   
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2015, 05:51:37 AM »
Old thread but Palmetto State Armory has them for $99 in FA configuration today. 
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1036
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2015, 01:33:58 PM »
Old thread but Palmetto State Armory has them for $99 in FA configuration today.

The website says that offer expired at noon. http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/5-56-full-auto-nickel-boron-bcg.html
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 04:53:02 AM »

1911 Junkie

• Top Forum Member
  • aka Mr 4000
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2015, 12:27:15 AM »
My friend uses the ares armor bcg's in the uppers he puts together for blackout. He may be able to swing better prices. He does most of his business on Facebook. Just look up blacksmith armory. He deals primarily in 300 blackout.
"I'd love to spit some Beechnut in that dudes eye and shoot him with my old .45"  Hank Jr.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk