Author Topic: Blaze Orange Vest  (Read 1279 times)

irocdyou

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Blaze Orange Vest
« on: November 26, 2014, 06:56:46 PM »
I bought one of these this year.  I was looking for an orange hunting vest to use on our moose and deer hunts. what I was looking for was a blaze orange ( to keep me legal ) Tactical style weight bearing molle vest. I tested it out on both hunts and it worked great. I bought the 9 piece package which came with Vest,9 interchangeable pouches, and a 2.5 L hydration bladder. The vest itself is very durable and has inside pockets and a pouch to house the bladder. This  vest has extra padding on the back and over the adjustable shoulder straps. making it very comfortable to wear. Adding to the comfort, the side straps are also adjustable.  you have many options to place the pouches where ever suits you. it is a true tactical weight bearing vest. The pouches are great, they come in 4 different sizes and use buckles instead of Velcro, which eliminates  one heck of a racket when you access your gear. the hydration bladder is a great touch. One thing that stood out to me was how well it was made for the price. you can check out this product at www.canadahuntgear.com

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
Re: Blaze Orange Vest
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 10:14:23 AM »
I see the need, but somehow it still rings funny to say a "blaze orange tactical" together.    ;)

But then hey, there are famous cases of "standing out" to gain a physcological advantage over opponents.  The Red Baron and his flying circus - WWI and the Red Tails in WWII come to mind.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk