Author Topic: help where to buy freedom fighter tactical trigger for benelli m2\  (Read 5145 times)

andy_ita

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
hi guys
greetings from italy
im andy, im a ipsc shotgun shooter, level A

im trying to improve my benelli m2 for the 2015  shotgun world Championship that will be here in italy

i wish to buy from freedom fighter tactical theyr m2 trigger kit ( hammer, trigger and disconnector) but anyon wont ship it here in italy

anyone could help me having the kit?

thanks
andy

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
Re: help where to buy freedom fighter tactical trigger for benelli m2\
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 12:20:06 AM »
If the manufacturer/suppliers won't ship out of the country it's probably because they don't want to dive into the mess getting the sale approved by the State Dept. Once restrictions were put in place, you need approval to ship just about anything gun related out of the country.
Shipping/selling stuff overseas for a LARGE outfit doing LARGE amounts would try to get the approval.
For small guys it isn't worth it and doing it without approval is a one way ticket to jail and bankrupcy.

Sorry, sounds like you will need find another work-around. Benelli in Italy can't do it or something similar?
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

andy_ita

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: help where to buy freedom fighter tactical trigger for benelli m2\
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 01:01:23 AM »
Well the brands like benelli here in italy are not into the competition. They do hunting shotgun. We dont have custom parts and benelli italy doesnt have a custom shop as the benelly usa.

My m2 is competition ready cause i did all the works by myself. Very wide load port, welded lifter,etc.
I can have some parts by midway italy as arrendondo and nordic component parts. I prdered from TTI a new stainless steel long lifter and light trigger springs set, from wolf, low power recoil springs. From benelli a new bolt that i will work to make it light and fast.
I can have geissele hammer from midway italy but heard that FFT is better.

My trigger is already prepped by gunsmith, it is not bad, but i try the new beretta 1301 competition... And wow this is fast.
So i wish to set my m2 better than now. Hard to do cause most of the things i need are made there.
TTI made a great work on benelli bolt. Also Benny Hill at Triangle Tactical do it but bolt cannot be shipped in italy. But all the other parts are accepted by the italian custom.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk