Author Topic: Woman Declares Her Shooting Range Off Limits To ALL MUSLIMS !  (Read 14232 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Woman Declares Her Shooting Range Off Limits To ALL MUSLIMS !
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2014, 02:56:39 PM »
The practice of Islam is incompatible with the fundamental principles of the US Constitution .
Our laws clash with basic Islamic principles such as slavery, and classifying women as property.
Therefore, in order to protect their 1st amendment rights every practitioner of that socio/ political cult should be deported.
As for 1.6 billion of them, so what.
Most of their area is starving because they wrecked what was fit for settlement to begin with, and what's left we can fill with excess Chinese.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2014, 03:44:30 PM »
Have considered Tom's suggestion in detail well before today and have come to the same conclusions.

Can't just outlaw the religion as it will just move underground with virtually the same number of members.

Deportation of Muslims would work.  Downside is that there should be some exceptions, but there is no practical way to determine what they are.

Another downside is, again, determining who the Muslims are.  I guess a great majority will have that box checked on one record or another some place.   Won't be 100%, but probably close.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1073
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2014, 03:52:02 PM »
Muslims are the only religion in modern times that beheads people who disagree with them. I would like to see them all deported before the US turns into a s**t hole like parts of England where Muslims have settled.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

tombogan03884

« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2014, 03:52:18 PM »
"Deportation of Muslims would work.  Downside is that there should be some exceptions, but there is no practical way to determine what they are."

No exceptions the Constitution violates the rights of ALL Muslims therefore they should ALL go.

Another downside is, again, determining who the Muslims are.

Simple enough advertise bacon and leave the alcohol in KFC's hand wipes, the ones that complain are the Muslims.
You could also look for things like -prayer mats at work, taking Fridays off, and hating Jews.
That last would include all "liberals" but they're no loss either.

You have no idea how stupid I find it that people want to be "reasonable" with barbarians who want to cut your head off.

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2014, 04:07:24 PM »
Therefore, in order to protect their 1st amendment rights every practitioner of that socio/ political cult should be deported.

Just how and *where* do you deport American citizens to? Thanks for the chuckle!  :D 
You'd be OK with this newly found .gov power being given to whom exactly? Which agency? Or do you want it all to yourself?
Tom I know you enjoy being obtuse but the Constitution isn't there to protect the popular or who you like. The government, and us folks, have limits on what they can do to the unpopular

I don't care how dangerous muslims are compared to how dangerous a govt with impunity is. 
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

Sponsor

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2014, 04:32:41 PM »
Just how and *where* do you deport American citizens to?

How about California? They seem to be taking $h!t by the busload lately. A few greasy goat rapers shouldn't add too much to their already bankrupting burden.

ExurbanKevin

• Working on Gun Culture 2.1RC3
  • Very Active Forum Member
  • There are CZ's, and there's everything else
    • Ammoman.com
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2014, 04:50:23 PM »
  • I have a dog in the fight. I'd much prefer people to follow my faith, because I think it's the correct one (if I thought others were better, I'd switch).
  • That faith is not Islam. I'd much prefer the entire world to follow my faith rather than Islam or something else, but how that will be accomplished is as important as the task itself.
  • ANY religion has a social/cultural element to it, but those elements vary widely. Radical Salafists like ISIL practice a very different type of Islam than, say, a shopkeeper in Morocco or stockbroker in Singapore.
  • When I lived in South America, the Christians there were SHOCKED that in El Norté, I listened to punk rock and drank beer, because Evangelical Christians in South America just did not do that. Ever.
  • I don't want to hand the .gov a club to be wielded against my enemies (real or perceived) that could also be turned against me. Ever.
  • Consider the Kosovars in the former Yugoslavia. They are, by and large, Muslim, but they ADORE the United States because of the US's role in saving their collective a$$es during their civil war. Islam is a faith, radical Muslims have a culture.
  • I'm completely, 100% in favor of separation of church and state. My background is Scots-Irish, so that means my family has been kicked out two perfectly good countries (three, if you count my dustups with the Mennonites in Saskatchewan...:D ) because we couldn't play nice with the state religion. Once we are OK with discriminating on the basis of faith, where do we stop?
I can't understand people who think banning guns makes them safer. They must also believe that banning books makes them smarter.

Timothy

Woman Declares Her Shooting Range Off Limits To ALL MUSLIMS !
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2014, 05:49:59 PM »
Technically Kevin, there is no separation of Church and state delineated in the Constitution.

The 1st Amendment merely says that "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof"...  It does not separate religion from government but merely restricts the government from deciding which religion was the law of the land.

I don't interpret that for more than what is says.

WIshooter

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2014, 08:01:36 PM »
Tom has the ability to bend reality with his mind.In his mind

I will leave you guys with some words of wisdom from a group of modern prophets.

الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Words to live by.

Timothy

« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2014, 08:14:33 PM »
Now why did you go and disparage fat bottom girls?

:)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk