Author Topic: Woman Declares Her Shooting Range Off Limits To ALL MUSLIMS !  (Read 14233 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Woman Declares Her Shooting Range Off Limits To ALL MUSLIMS !
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2014, 02:12:33 PM »
;D

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2014, 04:52:48 PM »
The Downrange TV Forum. Where plagiarism isn't an art, it's an accepted way of life!   ;D

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2014, 05:04:03 PM »
I was chuckling at the SPCA comment before I watched the video  :D

Didn't seem so funny after wards.....
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 452
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2014, 05:21:39 PM »
Who could possibly be more trust worthy than a Congressionally designated "Officer and Gentleman" ?

For those who don't know, when you earn an "officer" rank you are given a certificate that say the US Congress declares you to be an officer and  a gentleman.

Those of us who actually worked for a living, NCOs, where fond of saying, tongue in cheek,  "It didn't take an act of Congress to make us gentlemen."
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

tombogan03884

« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2014, 05:50:46 PM »
Alf, have you ever heard ANY ONE use the word "gentleman" to describe a GOOD NCO ?    ;D

Sponsor

Timothy

« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2014, 06:34:34 PM »
 I was an exceptional NCO!

My downfall was my propensity to question authority! 

;)

brushmore

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2014, 07:00:26 PM »
For those who don't know, when you earn an "officer" rank you are given a certificate that say the US Congress declares you to be an officer and  a gentleman.

My certificate from Congress when I was an officer in the Navy said nothing about being a gentleman.  I did have to sign something for Congress stating I wasn't at Tailhook (which happened while I was Midshipman nonetheless) before I could get my commission so I guess that was it.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2014, 07:26:14 PM »
I did have to sign something for Congress stating I wasn't at Tailhook (which happened while I was Midshipman nonetheless) before I could get my commission so I guess that was it.

Wasn't that some type of party several years ago where a whole lot of grab ass was going on?

deepwater

• SNIPE
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2014, 12:27:56 AM »
Wasn't that some type of party several years ago where a whole lot of grab ass was going on?
Party? Grab ass? someone called?
as for Muslims. I've met a pile of them through work (co-workers and muslim countries) and must say that most of those that I met in the US are good folk. having been to Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Jordan, Turkey, Libya, Syria, Kuwait and some other crap hole countries I will say that most of these countries may be allies, but not friends. when in S.A we were told that if we passed 30 meters away from the ship we would be shot (because we didn't want to pay $800 dollars for a shore pass). Kuwait they would put us in jail if we consumed alcohol (didn't stop us though). Bahrain has only one liquor store in the whole country.... that's CRAZY!!!!!!!
deep
(Middle East sucks balls)
YOU CAN TEACH A MONKEY HOW TO RIDE A BICYCLE: BUT YOU CAN'T TEACH HIM HOW TO FIX IT!!

WIshooter

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2014, 09:34:30 AM »
I know enough about Muslims to understand I don't want them, ANY OF THEM, around me. I have all the "information" I need to know about Muslims. 9/11 taught me they have no place in my future.

One of the great things about America is that you are free to be a closed minded bigot with a big mouth.

Why not hold all Christians responsible for actions of the kkk and their kind?

I don't know why I am still surprised and disappointed when vocal members of the pro-gun community pull stupid crap like this lady, and get an bunch of support online.  Please stay off my side! You make all of gun culture look like assholes to people who don't know better.  I'd rather be associated with open carry Texas.

Let's deport Muhammad Ali and his family!  Because 9/11 ::).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk