Author Topic: Need help destroying anti gun lib  (Read 6329 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Need help destroying anti gun lib
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2014, 01:48:39 PM »
Also, if you are a veteran, you can point out that they are opposing the constitution and that you swore an oath to the government that you would defend the constitution from enemies, both foreign and domestic, and that they gave you a gun to do it with.

There may have been an expiration date on the enlistment, there wasn't one on the oath.

deepwater

• SNIPE
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
YOU CAN TEACH A MONKEY HOW TO RIDE A BICYCLE: BUT YOU CAN'T TEACH HIM HOW TO FIX IT!!

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2014, 03:30:00 PM »
Got it.

Thanks, Deepwater.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

fatbaldguy

• Top Forum Member
  • Friends, don't let friends, shop Wal-Mart
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2014, 04:03:18 PM »
There may have been an expiration date on the enlistment, there wasn't one on the oath.

And we're called terrorists for keeping our word.   
“It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.”

James Madison

tombogan03884

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2014, 06:27:47 AM »
We SHOULD be "terrorists". Our employees in Govt should learn to live in abject fear of our disapproval, instead of calling us racists, and extremists, and all the other little names they use for sane Patriotic citizens.
As was done with any other servant who forgot his place, they should each be taken out back of the White House and horse whipped.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 04:21:29 AM »

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2014, 09:00:02 AM »
I wonder if public humiliation might be able to be used rather than a rope?

Stripped naked, tarred, feathered and rode out of town on a rail might be effective. 

Might also get more laughs than a beheading.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

tombogan03884

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2014, 01:22:25 PM »
I wonder if public humiliation might be able to be used rather than a rope?

Stripped naked, tarred, feathered and rode out of town on a rail might be effective. 

Might also get more laughs than a beheading.

You get more bang for your buck with a rope.
If you humiliate a few the others will just be glad it wasn't them, like Tories during the 1st revolution.
If you publicly kill a couple thousand the rest will run for Canada, France, and Cuba. Only the truly hard core activists will lay low and you can quietly get rid of them one at a time as needed.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk