Author Topic: A Bright Note in the 9/11/2001 aftermath  (Read 1520 times)

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
A Bright Note in the 9/11/2001 aftermath
« on: September 12, 2014, 03:26:31 PM »
Still fighting allergies, but I'm a pushover.

I will accept this as true

Amazing Story From a Flight Attendant on Delta Flight 15 on 9-11

On the morning of Tuesday, September 11, 2001 we were about 5 hours
 out of Frankfurt, flying over the North Atlantic. All of a sudden the
 curtains parted and I was told to go to the cockpit, immediately, to
 see the captain.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/09/amazing-story-from-a-flight-attendant-on-delta-flight-15-on-9-11-2767218.html?utm_term=http%3A%2F%2Fb4in.info%2FbdbZ&utm_medium=facebook-post&utm_source=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F&utm_content=awesmsharetools-fbshare-small&utm_campaign

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

tombogan03884

Re: A Bright Note in the 9/11/2001 aftermath
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 05:17:39 PM »
I keep seeing online, on the TV, and on news papers pictures of flags, eagles, and the twin towers, with captions about how we will, "Never forget".
It's all a bunch of sentimentalist bullsh*t that means nothing. It's just words, just like the so called "grief" shared with the families of the recently beheaded reporters.
If we REALLY remembered we would not tolerate a Muslim President who has been financing and arming the same groups since 2010 and even announced in his speech that he wants to continue arming the "moderate" Syrian rebels who sold Mr Sotoloff to ISIS.
There is only one proven solution to Muslim terror. Give genocide a chance. They breed like rats so it won't be successful, but it will make them not want to play for another hundred years.
Goatf*cker Toluremia.
If we tolerate it, we deserve it.

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: A Bright Note in the 9/11/2001 aftermath
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 08:11:37 PM »
I keep seeing online, on the TV, and on news papers pictures of flags, eagles, and the twin towers, with captions about how we will, "Never forget".
It's all a bunch of sentimentalist bullsh*t that means nothing. It's just words, just like the so called "grief" shared with the families of the recently beheaded reporters.
If we REALLY remembered we would not tolerate a Muslim President who has been financing and arming the same groups since 2010 and even announced in his speech that he wants to continue arming the "moderate" Syrian rebels who sold Mr Sotoloff to ISIS.
There is only one proven solution to Muslim terror. Give genocide a chance. They breed like rats so it won't be successful, but it will make them not want to play for another hundred years.
Goatf*cker Toluremia.
If we tolerate it, we deserve it.

^^THIS!^^
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk