Author Topic: M&P Shield or Sig P938?  (Read 6075 times)

santahog

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: M&P Shield or Sig P938?
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2014, 07:59:43 AM »
Tom
That's not the redhead.. It's the bottle-job blonde from the last go around..
The previous one still can't make the connection of the above observations and why I cut her loose..
Nah, this one has issues like the rest of us, but most of it is just me paying for the stupidity of last one..
With friends like these, who needs hallucinations!..

tombogan03884

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2014, 09:27:59 AM »
I hear THAT.

cooptire

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2014, 11:14:14 PM »
I carry a 9mm Shield every day. It is the gun my wife took her classes with. She likes it and I have one on order for her now. She controlled it well with the extended mag and that is how I carry it. I really like the gun and I shoot it at least as well as I do my full size M&P. YMMV
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined." Patrick Henry

santahog

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2014, 02:09:30 AM »
I liked the M&P and would've been content with either choice. The M&P felt better in my hand and the LOP was way better, but she gets to pick this one, and till it gives me one, I have no reason to not trust it..
Gonna be awhile before we get them, as it turns out. The kitchen, an electrician and so forth are cutting the line...  :(
With friends like these, who needs hallucinations!..

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk