Author Topic: No Riots...No MSM Coverage  (Read 2318 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
No Riots...No MSM Coverage
« on: August 27, 2014, 12:25:13 PM »
<sarcasm face> Yeah.....who says there is a double standard?? <sarcasm face>   ???

http://theweek.com/article/index/267088/speedreads-why-isnt-the-media-covering-the-killing-of-an-unarmed-white-youth-by-a-black-police-officer

Why isn't the media covering the killing of an unarmed white youth by a black police officer?

The case of Michael Brown, the unarmed, black teenager shot and killed by a white police officer, continues to make headlines weeks after the incident sparked riots and outrage in Ferguson, Missouri, and prompted a national debate.

Meanwhile, the case of Dillon Taylor, a white 20-year-old shot and killed by a black policeman outside a 7-Eleven in Utah has received virtually no media coverage beyond local news reports. His brother, who was with him at the 7-Eleven, says Taylor was unarmed.

The negligible coverage of the Taylor case by the mainstream media prompted many conservative critics to address the racial double standard. The Washington Times reports: "Talk-show host Rush Limbaugh blamed the discrepancy between the two cases on 'the liberal world view' that portrays whites as oppressors and blacks as victims."

The Times noted that CNN news host Jake Tapper acknowledged the discrepancy between the two cases, and noted that "the press often undercovers such topics as inner-city violence and the high rates of black-on-black crime."

According to Tapper, though, the Brown case is more newsworthy because of the national reaction it sparked, though some question whether the excessive media coverage of the violent protests actually served to fuel them. - - Teresa Mull
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tombogan03884

Re: No Riots...No MSM Coverage
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 04:07:22 PM »
No money for the race parasites.

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 07:14:41 PM »
No money for the race parasites.

Careful.....
if Unca Jesse hears you say that he might come after you with his unused "BHO Neutering Kit".........  :o
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2014, 11:49:05 PM »
It doesn't fit the 'progressive' agenda so, NO NEWS COVERAGE.
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

tombogan03884

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2014, 06:42:28 AM »
Careful.....
if Unca Jesse hears you say that he might come after you with his unused "BHO Neutering Kit".........  :o

Let the fat parasite come . I'll put salt on him like you would with any other leech.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 08:19:21 AM »

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2014, 05:35:45 PM »
Let the fat parasite come . I'll put salt on him like you would with any other leech.

.45 caliber salt shaker??

tombogan03884

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2014, 05:40:29 PM »
.45 caliber salt shaker??

Nope. That would make him a martyr.
I'll hang a donut on a pole and lure the fat bast*rd in front of a truck.
Then eat the donut while I watch them scrape him up.    ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk