Author Topic: A Black Cop Can Kill An Innocent White Young Man And You’ll Hear Crickets  (Read 2206 times)

tombogan03884

http://clashdaily.com/2014/08/obamaland-black-cop-can-kill-innocent-white-young-man-youll-hear-crickets-media/

File this report under, ‘Triple Standard’.  Check it out.

While national news media continue to focus on race in Ferguson, Missouri, where a white police officer shot and killed an unarmed black teenager, they apparently don’t think a similar case in Utah with the races reversed is that newsworthy.

Police in Salt Lake City are continuing their probe into an Aug. 11 shooting outside a 7-Eleven convenience store, when a black police officer, whom local media are referring to as “not white,” shot and killed 20-year-old Dillon Taylor, who was unarmed at the time, according to his supporters.

Police Chief Chris Burbank said the entire incident was captured on the body camera of the officer who shot Taylor.

…

Police said officers were responding to a report of a man “waving a gun around.”

When officer’s arrived, they found three men leaving the convenience store, with one, later identified as Taylor, reportedly matching the description of the person reported in a 9-1-1 call.

Witnesses say Taylor was wearing headphones at the time and may have been trying to pull his pants up when he was gunned down.

Read more: WND

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
yeah...No money in it for the news outlets.

Unless there in concrete evidence that the shooting was totally unjustified, there would be few protestors to show on the evening news...and those who did protest likely would not be looting.

Of course, if it was a bad shooting and the cop is arrested, they would be able to turn that into visits by the usual suspects and that might lead into a news worthy riot for a week too.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk