Author Topic: Ugly Weekend A Commin  (Read 7932 times)

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: Ugly Weekend A Commin
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2014, 02:32:12 PM »
Only thing I would be concerned about with a dedicated liberal being around easy access firearms is that they might shoot the TV to demonstrate how stupid, reckless and violent prone gun owners are by leaving them out.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Timothy

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2014, 04:23:24 PM »
I'm surrounded by liberal nutbags but none exist in my wife's family, thank God!

Even our two local dems voted against the latest gun restrictions in the State House...  Both support the 2nd Amendment!

My BIL owns a few guns but he's forbidden to visit because he's an asshole!   ;D

fatbaldguy

• Top Forum Member
  • Friends, don't let friends, shop Wal-Mart
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2014, 06:41:35 PM »
In 1997, my soon to be Daughter-In-Law, visited the missus and I for the first time.  She began ranting about guns, politics and etc. ad naseaum.  I (calmly I might add) opened the front door, looked at her and said;  "Listen you psycho bitch, this is my house, if you don't like what you see here get the f..k out, and don't waste any time doing it.  Open your pie hole one more time, and I'll personally throw your fat lazy ass out myself."

Son and missus were appalled.  DIL respects me.  Won't come to visit though.
“It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.”

James Madison

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2014, 06:51:47 PM »
I have a sister-in-law that thinks the same way. I don't bring any of it up, but if she does I ride it like an over-priced rented mule. I beat it, I don't feed it, I don't give it any water, and when it's tired I drag it up onto it's feet and throw on some more baggage.

I don't have to put up with her in my house as much any more.

Well said, Bro!

I used to just demur when the lefties started blathering (especially at work) but NO MORE! If they start it I shove it down their throats. Bury them in facts then dig them out and start over until they are used, abused and thoroughly cowed.  In front of as many people as I can.
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 872
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2014, 07:03:37 PM »
I am not totally lost to the liberals.  While I have chosen to do my part to keep the peace the literature remains out, and it is no different than any other day, and the pest control shotgun and rifle are loaded and handy.  These things do not change.

Also, my carry arms are still carried, and as a part of normal life they are seen from time to time.

As far as hiding, the guns are not hidden.  It is just one of those days when they all end up coming out of the cases and corners, and they take their designated places in the gunroom.  It was one of these visits when I realized one had gone missing.  Turns out I forgot the leathersmith had borrowed a couple for holsters they didn't have blue guns for.  All will get properly wiped down, oiled, and fondled over the coming week.

Uh Oh!!!  Gun Stories is on, and I need to fondle some Rugers  ;D
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 10:34:14 PM »

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 573
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2014, 09:54:01 PM »
Yeah, what Haz said.

Well said, Bro!

I used to just demur when the lefties started blathering (especially at work) but NO MORE! If they start it I shove it down their throats. Bury them in facts then dig them out and start over until they are used, abused and thoroughly cowed.  In front of as many people as I can.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2014, 09:58:21 PM »
Rastus,  Why would you use a picture of your hand on fire as your avatar?  :o

;D

All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1085
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2014, 10:13:40 PM »
I saw a guy open carrying today. Only the second I can ever recall. I told my mom and she thinks it's dangerous for people to carry guns. I told her what I thought about it but couldn't change her mind. She used to hunt so I guess that's okay. Anyway she doesn't vote anymore and I figure that's good news.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2014, 12:46:47 AM »
I saw a guy open carrying today. I told my mom and she thinks it's dangerous for people to carry guns.

I used to get this from my Mom until EVERY time she said it I asked: "Are you afraid right now?"
"No, why?"
"Because I've had this on - G27 exposed by pulling up shirt - since I got here."

I like the route M58 has taken. Leave out the literature in case any conversation needs a kickstart ;D but keep the hardware away from untrained noobs.

You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 573
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2014, 06:24:32 AM »
Rastus,  Why would you use a picture of your hand on fire as your avatar?  :o
 ;D

That's the Bloomberg bite-the-dust bitch urine generating flash from my super big bad double clutch booty bang blaster name of O' Bubba Bob the 20MM hand cannon.

Actually that's a pic from Southeast West Bay near the mouth of the Mississippi River where I was testing a new gas well completion around 2001. 

Maybe Mike needs to borrow my super big bad double clutch booty bang blaster name of O' Bubba Bob the 20MM hand cannon to see if it generates a urine puddle around his b-inlaw?  I must warn you though Mike, at times it generates not only a urine puddle but a mass defecation stack unmatched by any diaper failure you may have previously seen. 
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk