Author Topic: Chipotle Doubles Down on Anti Gun-Stance By Going Anti-American  (Read 1946 times)

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43

Useful Idiots: Chipotle Espouses Communist Rhetoric On To-Go Bags

After Chipotle declared that they were prohibiting patrons from exercising their Second Amendment rights in their restaurants, the Mexican grill took another step to the left by writing slogans on their bags that include plainly Communist rhetoric.

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/07/31/useful-idiots-chipotle-espouses-communist-rhetoric-on-to-go-bags/
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

brushmore

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Chipotle Doubles Down on Anti Gun-Stance By Going Anti-American
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 11:35:01 AM »
“Hope that, in future, all is well, everyone eats free, no one must work, all just sit around feeling love for one another.”

So does that mean they are going to start giving away their food for free?

Timothy

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 11:46:05 AM »
I had a .45 with me the last time I got a burrito!  Who's going to frisk me?

It's too far to drive these days since I moved.  F*#k em...

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2014, 01:33:44 PM »
I had a .45 with me the last time I got a burrito! Who's going to frisk me?

It's too far to drive these days since I moved.  F*#k em...

Unless they have manned metal detectors it isn't gun free.
To bad there are none around here, I like free food.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 455
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2014, 02:59:15 PM »
Well it's hardly Communist to because, dear comrade, everyone must work very hard for the state.   
Hard work was always part of the Communist "dream".

This is more hippie-dippie or maybe entitled class.   After all some pigs are more equal than others.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Sponsor

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1103
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2014, 10:09:49 PM »
They don't have one within 30 miles of me. It saves me the trouble of boycotting them.   ;)
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk