Author Topic: Ferguson Mo.  (Read 17179 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 573
Re: Ferguson Mo.
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2014, 07:02:11 AM »
Tom...if in fact the cop did get his face broken what's that got to do with anything? 

The cool-aide is good, the cool-aide is strong. Long live our right to drink cool-aide.  Violence will never affect me or mine, I'm too smart for it to affect me....I know how to overcome violence and to prevent it.  Peace for peace's sake...love everyone...we can all have a butterfly as our friend.  Anger is overcome by peace and love and we can all just get together and be at peace if you would just give it a chance. 

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2014, 08:37:34 AM »
Tom...if in fact the cop did get his face broken what's that got to do with anything?

I'm going to go way out on a limb and say, if you smash a cop in the face so hard you destroy his eye socket, along with his vision, (even temporarily), it's reason enough to send the offender to the promised land with as many rounds as you can put into him. There shouldn't be any talk from the media about this guy "facing charges". Yet that is what they're desperately trying to drum up. Just like they did with the whole Trevon Martin debacle. Zimmerman should have never been charged.

If this thing results in yet another unnecessary, stupid, dog and pony show trial, it will be to temporarily appease the blacks. Local or imported. Then it will be more unrest, along with the accompanying smashing, burning, and looting after he's found not guilty. This is nothing but a stupid, foolish, politically correct, racial merry-go-round that is going nowhere. Just like it has for the last half century or more every time one of these "gentle giants" gets rightly blown away by a cop for his violent actions.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2014, 09:09:48 AM »
If ANYONE is smashed in the face that hard from an unprovoked attack, they have exactly the same rights to dispose of the attacker as the police do. 

They should face the exact same treatment by the legal system as the officer does...no more, no less. 

If the police officer is not cuffed, arrested and relieved of his weapon, neither should the non-police citizen.

Further, if the unprovoked attacker is a police officer, on duty or off, nothing changes.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

ExurbanKevin

• Working on Gun Culture 2.1RC3
  • Very Active Forum Member
  • There are CZ's, and there's everything else
    • Ammoman.com
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2014, 10:39:46 AM »
If a 300lb, 6 foot plus guy charges me bellowing threats of physical violence and possibly death, that is a disparity of force right there, and lethal force is (IMO, IANAL) justified for me, a cop, somedood, whoever. He can beat me to a bloody pulp and inflict textbook examples of "grievous bodily harm" onto my person.

Not. Good.

What seems to me is that we have a low-level thug wannabe who was used to beating people up to get his way, and tried that trick one time too many.
I can't understand people who think banning guns makes them safer. They must also believe that banning books makes them smarter.

tombogan03884

« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2014, 02:02:27 PM »
If ANYONE is smashed in the face that hard from an unprovoked attack, they have exactly the same rights to dispose of the attacker as the police do. 

They should face the exact same treatment by the legal system as the officer does...no more, no less. 

If the police officer is not cuffed, arrested and relieved of his weapon, neither should the non-police citizen.

Further, if the unprovoked attacker is a police officer, on duty or off, nothing changes.

Reread the thread Solus, the cop is the victim here.

I'm going to go way out on a limb and say, if you smash a cop in the face so hard you destroy his eye socket, along with his vision, (even temporarily), it's reason enough to send the offender to the promised land with as many rounds as you can put into him. There shouldn't be any talk from the media about this guy "facing charges". Yet that is what they're desperately trying to drum up. Just like they did with the whole Trevon Martin debacle. Zimmerman should have never been charged.

If this thing results in yet another unnecessary, stupid, dog and pony show trial, it will be to temporarily appease the blacks. Local or imported
. Then it will be more unrest, along with the accompanying smashing, burning, and looting after he's found not guilty. This is nothing but a stupid, foolish, politically correct, racial merry-go-round that is going nowhere. Just like it has for the last half century or more every time one of these "gentle giants" gets rightly blown away by a cop for his violent actions.

Exactly right.

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 03:45:01 AM »

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2014, 02:26:06 PM »
Reread the thread Solus, the cop is the victim here.

Exactly right.

I know that Tom.  Just taking the opportunity to point out that cops and other citizens should have the same rights and responsibilities when it comes to use of deadly force and be treated legally the same both before and after the event.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

tombogan03884

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2014, 04:03:52 PM »
I know that Tom.  Just taking the opportunity to point out that cops and other citizens should have the same rights and responsibilities when it comes to use of deadly force and be treated legally the same both before and after the event.

I still don't see your point, this cop isn't getting treated any different than George Zimmerman who also got crucified for shooting an "innocent black youth" who was beating the snot out of him.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2014, 04:42:11 PM »
I still don't see your point, this cop isn't getting treated any different than George Zimmerman who also got crucified for shooting an "innocent black youth" who was beating the snot out of him.

That is true.  Think of it as "thread drift".  Not everyone is treated as correctly as Zimmerman was and not all police officer shootings are as justified as this one....but some still walk.
—Patrick Henry

— Daniel Webster

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2014, 05:10:17 PM »
If that cop gets charged, every badge in the country should walk off the job. This is total nonsense. Between the Border Patrol and this, law enforcement is hog tied in this country by this Administration. If they won't let them do their jobs, there is no reason for them to be there in the first place.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2014, 05:52:32 PM »
holder told ferguson change is coming....  yeah it is, right after you stop acting like animals.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk