Author Topic: Emily Miller is being considered as "Conservative" host on The View  (Read 2251 times)

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
I like this woman. 

I hate The View.  Well, I've never watched an episode of it except for selected short excerpts that interest me...like the recent one where ALL members ended up agreeing that women should acquire a firearm and be trained in it's use for self defense.

I hate The View.   Ok..maybe I should approach this with an open mind and if Emily gets the job, watch it.    I'll DVR it..and that way I can delete it if the thought of watching makes my skin crawl too much.

See Emily Miller and a short of her on The View talking about how she can't find a date.   Hard to believe but she lives in D.C. so men she might be interested in must be rare.

https://www.facebook.com/EmilyMillerDC

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

tombogan03884

Re: Emily Miller is being considered as "Conservative" host on The View
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 02:42:13 PM »
The View ?
You need to get out more Solus.  ;D

Timothy

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 04:03:10 PM »
I'm certain that much like Hasselbeck, they'll make her the "token" conservative and then they'll talk over her constantly.  The fact that Hasselbeck put up with it for some long is a testament to her character.

Ms. Miller is a looker but most conservative women tend to be attractive.  The left doesn't set the bar very high in that regard...

"One of these things is not like the others, one of these things is not quite the same!" (sung to the Sesame Street tune)  8)

fatbaldguy

• Top Forum Member
  • Friends, don't let friends, shop Wal-Mart
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2014, 05:13:44 PM »
I propose a temporary suspension of posting privileges for Timothy.  I have to poke my eye's out with sharp flaming sticks because of his last post.
“It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.”

James Madison

tombogan03884

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2014, 05:58:45 PM »
Try flushing with bleach, although, unfortunately, these things can not be "unseen" .  :o

Sponsor

Timothy

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2014, 06:24:11 PM »
My apologies...stare at the photo below and focus on the squishy bits for a few moments...

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2014, 09:31:07 PM »
My apologies...stare at the photo below and focus on the squishy bits for a few moments...

Duuude!  Well done!
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

fatbaldguy

• Top Forum Member
  • Friends, don't let friends, shop Wal-Mart
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2014, 06:04:37 AM »
I bet you could crack walnuts on that @ss!  WOW!
“It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.”

James Madison

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2014, 07:01:34 AM »
I'm certain that much like Hasselbeck, they'll make her the "token" conservative and then they'll talk over her constantly.

Exactly. Just like Fox does with all of their liberal "contributors". The only exception is Juan Williams. They let him yap way too much. He's black, and they feel sorry for him getting canned at NPR, which as everyone knows was for his affiliation with Fox News. He's not that smart, and some of his talking points are horrifically stupid. So much so I'll usually go to remote roulette until he's done. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk